Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 4+ Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.0 Baths incl jetted tub (Sleeps 8-14)
* 2nd floor Queen Bed: Sleigh bed with 16' thick mattress 2nd floor Double (full bed) with Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress 1st Floor Queen Sleep Number Bed by bathroom & whirlpool tub/shower * Lower level BR w/two Twin/Single Beds: Trundle bed with new Serta mattresses * Convertible Bed: Leather queen sized sofa bed in living room plus leather sofa with down filled cushions *Double Bed plus Double futon plus Single futon in finished lower level *Pack and Play crib/bed available for toddlers *Additional beds available upon request
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs year old+ & no insurance banned breed-inquireDogs year old+ & no insurance banned breed-inquire
Events allowed - Please inquire with specifics re small gatherings Please inquire with specifics re small gatherings
Smoking allowed - Outdoors onlyOutdoors only
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 4 vehicle maximum and no overnight parking on the street. Driveway and parking spot at top of driveway only. Thanks
- Please telephone and email if there are any issues. Thanks
- Please indicate which beds have been slept in with a note or by not making beds that were used. Thanks
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Jim AndersonAsk a question
About Jim Anderson
U of MN graduate enjoying older homes and meeting people.
Jim Anderson purchased this House in 2006
Why Jim Anderson chose Minnetonka
Beautiful, spacious, convenient and quiet while accommodating up to 14 on 3 levels. New whirlpool bathtub on first floor in master suite! Second floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen, the other with a full (double) bed. First floor bedroom has a Sleep Number queen bed. Finished lower level has a twin bedroom with a twin trundle in its bedroom with 4' x 4' window. Rec room has a double bed plus a double and a single futon.. Living room has a leather, queen sleeper sofa plus leather sofa with down-filled cushions. Pack-n-Play and cots also provided.
What makes this House unique
Gorgeous rolling acre lot at end of cul-de-sac of only 4 homes with Cape Cod style home built in 1941 extensively updated. Convenient to anywhere in the Twin City area being about 1 mile to I-494 and 2 miles to I-394 and about 20 minutes to MSP airport, Downtown Minneapolis, Mall of America, water park, Twins, Vikings & University of MN, etc. Only about 4 miles to Minnesota's premier Lake Minnetonka with over 100 miles of shoreline, excursion boats, restaurants, shopping, etc.