Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
1 King size bed in the master bedroom, a queen size bed in the middle bedroom and 1 Queen size Bed in the third bedroom with 1 set of twin bunks.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Fee & rate based on age, size and breed of dog. Fee & rate based on age, size and breed of dog.
No smoking - Smoking outside only. Dispose in garbage not sand.Smoking outside only. Dispose in garbage not sand.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- First pay is $1 + vrbo service fee paid to vrbo. All other payments made directly to the owner not thru this site. See rental agreement for details.
- PETS: This rental site doesn't allow for a nightly pet rate which is dependent on breed/age of dog. Please inquire. Flea/tick protection required.
- Signed contract & copy of ID required otherwise rental will be voided. Also a phone call after booking to confirm your questions are answered.
Hosted by EileenAsk a question
My husband Michael is a retired landscape business owner and I am the perennial 'mult-tasker' having raised 3 children, helped with the landscape business, being a lifestyle and job coach and running our vacation home business.
Eileen purchased this House in 2003
Why Eileen chose Manistee
Our family of 5 had been vacationing in northern Michigan since 1985 and longed to have a place of our own. In the summer of 2003, we found a lovely road off the highway that have wonderful beaches and wasn't 'touristy'. We looked at a couple of properties but they didn't fit our budget. Then that fall, I found a listing online and we decided to drive up (300 miles) and couldn't believe how perfect it was for us. The only way we could afford buying it was to rent it out and as they say, the rest is history!
What makes this House unique
The greatest benefit to staying at our home called 'Heaven' is because that's the feeling many people get whenever visiting! Because the property is wider rather than deep, the privacy and view from the home is amazing. It offers feelings of tranquility and is a true respite from the business of life. (It's a nice home too!)