Chateau Sole’ is a sophisticated mountain retreat which provides outstanding views of both the 10 mile range and the Jack Nicklaus championship 27 hole golf course. Located in the prestigious Highlands Subdivision in North Breckenridge conveniently located 5 minutes from shopping, skiing and golfing. Chateau Sole’ features four bedrooms and four and one half bathrooms with 3 gas fire places which complement the home in many ways. The Chateau Sole’ also has a three car heated garage which is attached to the house. There are 3 HDTV flat screens in the home with surround sound, as well as a fully integrated sound system built into the home. This will be the vacation home you will want to return to year after year.
The main level features large living area with two story high windows looking at the expansive views of the 10 mile range as well as the Championship Golf Course, adjoining is the formal dining area and main living area with a rock fireplace.
• Three (3) night minimum stay required during Holidays.
• Significant damage to property or items missing from the property may result in a loss of all or part of the deposit. Additional guests staying without the consent or knowledge of the owners may result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
• There is a phone at the Chateau. We'll provide you with the number once reservation is made so family and friends can contact you.
• Courier and concierge services may be arranged for pick-up of groceries, videos, dry cleaning and pharmaceuticals.
Payment: We require a 50% deposit, due at time of booking to confirm your dates. We take VISA, MasterCard, Discover (NO personal checks). We'll then charge this same card for the rest of your payment the week of your stay at The Chateau Sole' at Round Top. This is a NON-smoking home. Absolutely no exceptions…Cancellation Policy: You must cancel 60 day prior to receive a full refund less a 10% processing fee of your booking
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11 AM
• No Smoking allowed on property
• No Hunting
• Not responsible for accidents.
Tenants are advised to be careful of all the hazards of Mountain living, which may be different from what they are accustomed to.
License number 44199001