|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
1. modern home located at the end of the street in the upscale community of Rolling Bay on Bainbridge Island.
2. sunny side of the island, situated on a bluff overlooking the Sound
3. one of the most encompassing views of the Puget Sound, see the tankers, sailboats, and fishing boats make their journey
4. truly full ocean view location (not a sandspit, lagoon or harbor water view) , with views of Seattle Space Needle
5. 10 minute drive to the island ferry terminal
6. 10 minute drive to the island store TLC market, and downtown Winslow
7. far from cell phone towers, but you will still have coverage.
8. this location on the island is very private, as the yard and home are gated, and corners the bluff providing the Puget Sound view.
9. Wifi internet, & cable TV are all available, but for those requesting more tech security, or prefer to lower RF radiation, the wifi can be switched off, as the modem is independent, so that direct ethernet cable to computer or tablet can be used as well.
1. We pay close attention to making sure the home is exceptionally clean and hypoallergenic. We use professional cleaners between guests.
2. This is a true vacation home, you will not find hidden clutter; it's spacious and peaceful as we use this as our own vacation getaway as well
3. We like five star hotels, we keep the cleanliness to those standards, especially the bedding and furniture.
1. Wifi, internet, and xfinity, apple t.v.
2. T.V. in the family room
1. 10 minute walk to Manitou beach
2. outdoor fire pit, is available for s'mores roasting
3. 10 minute walk to Rolling Bay Cafe, and Bay Hay and Feed (featured in Sunset Magazine)
Three bedrooms Total, with one bed in each, see details below
Bedroom One - upstairs master bedroom with king bed and private deck with ocean views and separate full bathroom/river stone floored shower
Bedroom Two - guest room downstairs with full sized muprhy bed and separate 1/2 bath/clawfoot tub
Bedroom Three - guestroom downstairs with king sized muprhy bed and separate bath/shower, and private deck to the backyard
*Sorry, we cannot accommodate wedding events at this time
Journaling and reading are my favorite past times. I spent most of my youth in California, and later headed to the east coast to attend graduate school. Having lived in cities and towns from California, to Michigan, Iowa and Washington D.C. I find Bainbridge island living the most moderate paced. It is a sweet blend of Seattle city culture when you wish, alongside the privacy of country and small town living. I enjoy that this location is a quite place to spend with family and friends, on the sunny side of the island.
Julie Shatzel purchased this house in 2012
This private community sits atop one of the higher elevations on the island. As far as the eye can see, there are ocean and city skyline views. The views are enhanced by the floor to ceiling windows that dominate the living room and master bedroom. Awaken to spectacular sunlight reflecting off the rippling ocean currents, and relax as you watch the lull of sailboats and natural ocean life that speckle the the expanse of the glassy sea. You will spend most of your time on the deck and by the fire at night enjoying the changing hues of the sky over Puget Sound.
This home is the perfect place for family gatherings, outdoor enthusiasts, or a couples getaway. It brings families together, puts us in awe of nature's beauty and calms the spirit. It is situated within walking distance to Manitou Beach by walking Manitou Beach drive and a second beach access is accessible to Gertie Johnson Road to reach Roling Bay.
Morning coffee is within a 10 minute walk to Rolling Bay Cafe, which serves sublime coffee and wonderful breakfast pastries. Via Rosa is also within walking distance, you'll find daily fresh made pasta and sauces and chat with Pino, this is not to be missed, the pasta is amazing.
This was our first trip to Bainbridge and we found the location to be excellent as it feels secluded but is very close to the ferry and downtown area. The specific location allows for better than 180 views of Seattle and surrounding areas. House was well-stocked and beds were comfortable. We had a little snafu upon check-in but the property manager was there immediately to remedy the situation and the owner was very proactive. We would stay again!
We had a girls weekend here and everyone loved the location and view. The house was very clean and the owner responsive to one of our group's allergies to fragrances. The bedrooms are all extremely comfortable and the bathrooms very nice. It's a great place to really relax and we loved the little Rolling Bay area. The only negative is that parking is tight. The driveway is extremely narrow and hard to back out of so we parked at the edge of the road. We would certainly stay there again and I've already recommended it to other friends.
I stayed in this property during the month of August (warm season in Seattle) and it was very comfortable, plenty of room! The views of Seattle and the surrounding area are breathtaking. The fire pit was great to sit around at night. The beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a bathroom part of each bedroom. We thoroughly enjoyed the town of Bainbridge and look forward to our next trip to Seattle. The owner of this property was an absolute pleasure to work with and always returned my emails within the same day.
House was stocked, fresh, modern with gorgeous views from living and master... A very special home... We even had some friends over that marveled and wanted to stay there too!
A beautiful setting with views of the water all around. The photos don't do it justice! Service fantastic...cookies and fresh cut flowers upon arrival!!!! Much to do on the island...loved the farmers market on Saturday morning. We will be back!!!
You will not be disappointed selecting this home! The views across Elliott Bay are amazing. You could watch the passing boats and the peaceful water all day. The home is 10 minutes driving from the quaint shopping and eating establishments in Winslow, and the ferry to Seattle. I highly recommend this property for a relaxing week away!!
This unique home is located in the well established and upscale community of Rolling Bay on Bainbridge Island. It is situated on one of the highest elevations along the bluff, offering lavish views of the ocean and for Orca whale and Bald Eagle spotting. Spend your stay absorbing the exhilarating scenery, viewing the passing ships across the sound and the rise and fall of the tide along the beach. Explore the areas natural wooded hiking trails and the historic shopping and eclectic eateries of downtown Winslow. Take a walk up to Rolling Bay Cafe (5 minutes) where neighbors gather for morning coffee, as well as Manitou beach (5 minutes) where tiny sea creatures lurk.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||A$79.06|
sorry! no pets and no smoking