Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
New Kitchen & Appliances, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Sleep Sofa, 3 Bathrooms, Close to Beach
Den / Studio Area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Beds can sleep 6 and a slep sofa can sleep 2Beds can sleep 6 and a slep sofa can sleep 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Upon check out, all towels must be washed, dried and folded and one load of sheets can be left washing and one load can be left drying.
- Upon check out, all dishes must be washed and put away, but the dishwasher can be left running if needed.
- Upon check out, please make sure grill is brushed clean and outside areas are left tidy, as well as inside areas.
Truro is a quaint, classic Cape Cod town and our rental home is surrounded by the unspoiled lands of the Cape Cod National Seashore, offering endless outdoor opportunities. Located in Truro are many restaurants and eateries, live theater shows, golf, boating, fishing, and breathtaking ocean beaches such as Longnook, Ballston, and Coast Guard, as well as the gorgeous bay beaches, Ryder, Corn Hill, Great Hollow and many others.
Truro is ideally located between Provincetown and Wellfleet, and both towns offer endless main street style shopping, exploring, beaching, dining, bicycle trails, galleries, night life, live shows, theater, drive in movie, golf, sailing, whale watching and so much more! In Provincetown you can climb the Provincetown Monument which is the largest all granite structure in the United States and was built in 1907 to commemorate the first landing place of the Pilgrims.
You haven't experienced all that Cape Cod has to offer until you stay in Truro and discover the beauty of the area and all that it has to offer... there is something for everyone!