Spacious, 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, antique farmhouse with a renovated, fully equipped country kitchen, 4 acres and outdoor patio with fireplace is perfect for families and friends.
This unique home is superbly located on a private road just off Rt 302, walking distance (1 mile) to the quaint town of Bethlehem which features 2 golf courses, a town pool, movie and live music venue, public basketball and tennis courts, a market, restaurants and more!
The rambling nature of the house provides privacy while the large kitchen is perfect for meals and family games. The living room and "playroom" provide space for children and adults. Relax in front of the fire in wintertime . From the outdoor patio the dark night sky offers incredible stargazing and the kids can roast marshmallows in the outdoor fireplace.
The flat, well maintained lawn is framed by woods and perennial flowers with lots of room for badminton, wiffle ball or a game of soccer or Frisbee. The proximity to major ski resorts and countless tourist attractions make this the perfect place for every imaginable type of outdoor fun.
We are only 15 minutes from the Bretton Woods Resort & the spectacular Omni Mount Washington Hotel, Forest lake state park ( beach/swimming) and Franconia Notch State Park
( hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking etc). A variety of outstanding children's adventures are within easy driving distances; Santa's Village, Storyland, Clark's trading Post, Whale's Tale Water Park, The hobo railroad, and more.
Take in a show at the Whitefield Summer theater, hosting productions for kids and adults.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, hiker, skier, mountain biker, golfer, snowmobiler or the parents of young children, then this is the location for you!
HOUSE FLOOR PLAN:
The 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Maplewood Farmhouse is Ideal for two families with a maximum of 13, including children.
*Covered walkway to mudroom entrance with lots of coat hooks and built-in shelving for boots and shoes.
* Large kitchen with large farmhouse table. Fully equipped with cooking pots & pans, waffle maker, griddle, blender, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, dishes, silverware, glasses, and cups
*Laundry room adjoins kitchen with a washer, dryer and drying rack plus more storage space for snow, ski or hiking boots or coolers.
* Cozy living room contains a fireplace/woodstove, flat screen TV & DVD player.
*Playroom with a bumper pool table, second flat screen & DVD and toy kitchen for toddlers.
* WIFI throughout.
* Full Bathroom (in hall between living room and playroom).
SECOND FLOOR: via main staircase from hall
* Bedroom with Queen size bed, 3 windows, ceiling fan.
* Second bedroom with Queen size bed And Twin bed (ideal for very little ones), bed railing guard under bed.
*Full bath with shower/tub and a vanity table with mirror.
* Stairs to third floor
* accessed from second floor hall via steep stairs with sloping ceiling ( NOT suitable for under 7)
* 2 bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds and a window.
* ½ bath with sink and toilet.
* 1 AC unit
SECOND FLOOR OVER KITCHEN: Stairs accessed from mudroom entrance.
*Bedroom # 1 - 1 twin bed, 1 3/4 size bed ( little smaller than a full), window.
* Bedroom # 2 - 2 twin beds , window
* Full bath bathroom with sink, toilet and tub