Welcome to Malacca
Our place is located in a calm and peaceful district which is 5 minutes walk away from the sea, The Straits of Malacca.
Jonker Walk and Malacca City by car is only 10 minutes away. If you are feeling thirsty or hungry, the must-try famous Malacca Coconut Shake and Ikan Bakar is just 300 metres away from our door step.
Our jazz apartment is clean and homely. There is a DVD player in the hall if you would like to watch some movies.
The kitchen comes with a refrigerator, microwave oven and water filter. We also provide 6 towels and hair-dryer.
There is a communal pool, playground and peaceful for some lovely chill-out time.
Do not worry if you are travelling in a big group, you are allocated up to 2 parking lots.
I am a friendly and helpful local who can provide tourist information about Malacca or arrange a guided tour if you prefer.
Hope to see you soon :)
House Rules: 01. Check-in time is at 2.00pm, Check-out time is at 12.00pm.
02. In some instances , access to your unit may be unavoidably delayed due to cleaning or maintenance issues, there will be no discounts offered due to late check in.
03. Drugs & illegal activities are strictly prohibited .
04. Pets are not permitted .
05. Key policy : Check-in deposit RM 100 for keys deposit, for the premises, in the event if the keys are lost or damage, or suspected to make duplicate keys the said sum of RM 100.00 forfeited .
06. Guest is responsible on the use of the house equipment, furniture & electric appliance .
07. Jazz Apartment maximum 8 (not suitable for more than 8) guests .
08. BBQ and STEAMBOAT is not allow.
Really wonderful apartment. Was much above our expectation.
The room is clean and have a good view too.
Great host with time flexibility, great location, clean.. What else can I say.. Definitely will come back for my next stay
The host Steven was on time in the apartment to hand over the keys and briefed me the details. All the rooms were clean, air-con, water heater, microwave oven, water dispenser, TV, WIFI, fridge and hair dryer were in working condition. Ms Ann was also on time for me for handing back the apartment. It was a pleasant experience to live in the apartment. Thank you, Steven and Ann.
This homestay is comfortable & location is strategic. The host is friendly & nice too.
A nice & clean apartment with 3 bed room, also car park service is provided if you are driving there, we drive to the famous attraction just few KM around. Steven show us how to go to the night market & help us alot. Well done Steven!