|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Sapphire Resorts Penang Island Holiday Apartment is available for rental on a daily (minimum 2 nights)/ weekly / monthly basis. It is suitable for couples, family & friends gathering amounting to maximum 6 person per unit, as the condo's management respects and maintains an ideal, comfortable and relaxing environment for all the residents.
Sapphire Resorts Penang Island Holiday Apartment provides the perfect backdrop in an idyllic location for your holiday, with the welcoming sun, lovely beaches and stunning picturesque sunset views. It is located near to the Batu Feringgi tourist spots and is a mere 15 mins walking distance to the beach, 5 star resorts, and night market (bazaar).
When you arrive, you will find:
a) 1st bedroom, 1x double bed + en-suite with bathtub + air-con + fan
b) 2nd bedroom, 1x double bed + air-con + fan
c) 3rd bedroom, 1x single bed + low single bed + air-con + fan
d) The living hall is equipped with a SMART TV and an ASTRO satellite TV decoder. The ASTRO TV channels include Asian Food Channel, AXN, National Geographic, Disney Junior channels, FOX sports channel, Astro SuperSport channels etc. We welcome the breezy wind thus there is no aircon in the living room
e) Well-equipped kitchen with crockery, induction cooker, microwave oven, electric kettle, toaster, rice cooker
f) Wifi is provided (free wireless internet) and SMART TV can be used for web surfing
g) Washing machine, iron and ironing board are available and kept in the third bedroom
[No smoking allowed in the unit and no pets allowed.]
House Rules: Appreciate it if you could help to take good care of the apartment. Below are some house rules that the apartment management require us to adhere to:
- Please abide and adhere to the Malaysia Internet law and any violations of this will be borne by the individual concerned
- No smoking and no pets allowed
- Parties, functions and excessive noise at the pool area are not permitted in the Condo / Apartment.
- Guests shall keep all TV and Audio equipment volumes set at reasonable levels at all times.
- Swimming Attire / Islamic Swimming Attire is required for all Guests using the Swimming Pool. Guests will be charged at a rate of RM20.00 per person for non-compliance by the management. This amount will be deducted directly from the Security Deposit upon check out. Management reserves the right to request guests to leave the pool if not in swimming attires.
- Do respect each others privacy to avoid unnecessary annoyance / inconvenience / disturbance to the occupiers of neighbouring Premises
- Gambling and any illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
- For tranquility of all residents, Visitors of registered Guests, are not allowed to use any facilities and must leave Condo / Apartment by 11.00 pm. Visitors of registered Guests staying overnight in the Condo / Apartment will be charged at a rate of RM20.00 per person per night. This amount will be deducted directly from the Security Deposit upon check out.
- The Condo / Apartment and its fixtures, fittings, equipments and utensils must be kept clean and in good working order at all times. Any repairs, restoration, replacements, maintenance works required as a result of the Guests' or Visitors' negligence will be borne by the registered Guests.
Lovely apartment with great views from the balcony. Large living/dining area and 2 good size bedrooms plus 1 single. Everything supplied that you could need for a short or long stay. Apartment was very clean on arrival. There is a large swimming pool with childrens pool attached We had a very enjoyable 7 week stay. Apartment is quiet but in walking distance of bars, restaurants and shops. The bus route is also nearby, covering most of the island at very low cost. There is also a very lively night market along the main Batu Ferringhi street selling clothes, jewellery and souvenirs. The building is a mix of residential and holiday lets and we made several new friends during our time there.
The owner Meg is one of the most delightful people you could hope to meet with a lovely family to match. She sent us a lot of useful information on dining and sightseeing before we left the UK. She met us at the airport on arrival in Penang and was always available if needed for anything. All in all a very enjoyable stay.