Swiss Garden Residences consist of 2 towers of 436 luxury apartments. This Residences are the epitome of modern living at its finest. Its offers a truly rare mix that delicately balances the luxury of contemporary condominium life with the allure of inner city living .
- Located at the heart of Malaysia Kuala Lumpur City's Golden Triangle.
- Connected to the Hotel via a link bridge.
- Comfortable living with security and privacy.
- Presides over an existing traditional neighbourhood , an area rooted in heritage.
- The alluring Bukit Bintang and the bustle of Chinatown, Shopping mall like starhill,Sungei Wang, Low Yat, Pavillion, a leisure stroll away... From Pavillion , take the sky bridge to KLCC & Petronas Twin Towers.
- A magnificient view of KL (Petronas Twin Towers!)
- a min walk to "VCR" cafe (one of the best coffee place)
- 5 mins walk to Jalan Alor
- 10 mins to Kenanga wholesales city (Fashion Mall)
- 10 min walk to Arab street
- Master bedroom , 1 x king size bed, ensuite
- 2nd bedroom , 1 x queen size bed, ensuite
- 3rd bedroom, 1 x queen size bed, ensuite
- Kitchen Equipped.
- Free wifi Internet
- Iron, hair dryer, washing machine & dryer
- Toiletries + towels
Facilities include an infinity pool, jacuzzi, squash court, a bistro/cafe, children playground, gymnasium, sauna, games room and laundry services.
Monorail / LRT station / main bus terminal are 5 mins walk .
Taxi , plenty outside Swiss Garden Reisdences & Hotel.
AS REVIEWED BY OUR GUESTS.
1. HARPREET CHANA FROM LONDON
Hi Poh Chooi WE would like to say that we had an amazing holiday in KL and without a doubt the apt was very clean and well maintained . The apartment is very modern and the building is very well maintained.The apartment is large and comfortable for a family of five. Poh Chooi, ensured that there was tea, coffee, water and fruit on arrival which I thought was very thoughtful. The swimming pool , gym and sauna were enjoyed by the family- absolutely great. The location is great, very convenient for shopping and site seeing as most of the shopping centers are close by around 10-15 mins walking distance.Its about 5 minutes to the nearest station. The apt block is very safe and welcoming.The views from the apartment at night are spectacular.WE highly recommend this apt and if we return to KL we shall stay there again. We had a great time and everything you did for us was fantastic. The accommodation was 5 Star, you thought of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. CLINTON FROM AUSTRALIA
Great location - 10mins walk to the shopping malls on Bukit Bintang; SungeiWang, Lot10, Starhill, Low Yuat Plaza, Pavillion to name a few. 5 mins walk to Jalan Alor with plenty of food choices especially at night. Apartment was clean and spacious. Great views having breakfast looking out the window to the twin towers!! Top security at the residence with doors always manned by staff 24/7. Elevators only allows you to rented floor. Facilities used at the residence like the pool, gym and squash court was excellent. Towels available at the gym. Lastly i highly recommend this property if you looking to rent. Will definetely stay again when we come back next. Thanks.
Poh Chooi had great communication all through the enquiry and booking process, and was very friendly and helpful when meeting us to provide keys and introduce us to the apt.
3. Shedu from London
Excellent apartment! Great views of KL. Located in a modern complex in an excellent central location, with Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor just yards away. Chinatown is also a short walk away. We stayed over Christmas and found that we were in the perfect location to catch all of the fun and festivities of the season. Plenty of shopping, food establishments and transport links in close proximity. There was bags of space for the three of us. Apartment was clean and tidy and clearly well maintained. If I get the opportunity to visit KL again, this apt will certainly be one of my first choices of places to stay. Absolutely First class!!!
4. Chyi from London
Poh Chooi's 3-room apartment is amazingly spacious (we used only 2 rooms), with all mod-cons, hot shower, air-conditioning, all rooms being ensuite, well-stocked kitchen (Poh Chooi provided all utensils & crockery, water, coffee, tea, creamer, etc..) with an amazing infinity pool where we spent many sunny afternoons, a great well-equipped (and underused) gym, squash courts, cafe, etc... It's part of a serviced apartment group so you basically have everything at your doorstep, even a concierge with a lobby space and an in-house restaurant. It's located within a 5-min walking distance from Hang Tuah monorail & LRT station, which makes it really easy to get to central KL, shopping centres, the Petronas twin towers, etc.... However, even though we drove in from Penang, we were provided with a secure parking space free, and just walked everywhere else. Lovely place and highly recommended!
When guests stay more than 7 days , will provide change of bed linens and cleaning every week FOC, otherwise we will charge USD25.00 per session when requested.
Places of interest :
- Central market - 3km
- Chinatown / Little India - 10 to 15min walk
- Petronas Twin Tower/KLCC (by connecting bridge from Pavillion)- 1.5km
- Bukit Bintang/Time Square/Sg Wang Plaza/Lot 10 /Pavilion - 1km
- Merdeka Square - 4km
- National Museum - 5km
- Batu caves - 18km
- Genting - 50 km (50-60 min drive)