|Space||250 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
+Please message me first to enquire about availability before making a booking request on travelmob
LOCATION: 2 MINUTES WALK TO PRINCE EDWARD MTR STATION. Unquestionably the most convenient location to stay!
THE FLAT: 1st floor in a walk-up building (only one flight of stairs), absolutely brand new decoration (brand new air-conditioners, hot water heater, own private toilet with rain shower, and pantry area.
Security Deposit: HK$1000 could be settled by paypal once the booking is confirmed or Cash while you check in. The security deposit will be fully refunded if there's no usage or damage of the apartment.
WITHIN 10 MINUTES WALKING RADIUS:
- Yuen Po Street Bird Garden
- Mongkok Flower Market
- Mongkok Goldfish Market
- Ladies Street Night Market
- Cheung Sha Wan Road Fashion Street
- Apliu Street Gadgets/Phones Market
- Golden Computer Centre
- BEST Dai Pai Dong areas in Hong Kong
WITHIN 15 MINUTES WALKING RADIUS:
- Temple Street Night Market
- Jade Market & Jade Street
- Tin Hau Temple Yau Ma Tei
Don't have a profile? Please send me a message before making a reservation request.
I'm much more likely to accept requests from @@@@@ members with complete profiles, friends, and recommendations. You will also feel more comfortable knowing more about the people you're going to be staying with.
Check-In: Please provide a photocopy of your passport.
1. Personal identification information page with photograph
2. Hong Kong Immigration Authority entry chop and entry-exit form
Rates fluctuate up or down depending on the season, availability, additional services and number of guests. Please enquire.
House Rules: HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
2. Settlement o@@@@@ills: bills must be settled on or before registration either by payment in cash, valid credit cards, telegraphic transfer, or other online payment methods.
3. Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 11.00 a.m. on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room/premises by this time or HK$300 will be charged for a half-day stay valid up until 6:00 p.m., beyond 6:00 p.m. the full daily rate of occupancy will be charged. Check-in time is approximately 1.00 p.m.; if the room is vacant, check-in time can be earlier. In the event that the hotel has already reserved any given room beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present on the premises, the proprietor reserves the right to catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the next guest for whom it has been reserved.
4. Be advised to keep valuables in a safe place, not lying around openly. We have a permanent live-in helper on the premises, but she can't see all the rooms at the same time. The proprietor, although paying due diligence, will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property.
5. In special cases, the proprietor may offer guests tailor-made accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
6. On the basis of a confirmed booking the proprietor is to reserve the room for the guest up to 5:00 p.m. only, unless the booking stipulates otherwise. Guests should advise the proprietor in writing of their incoming and outgoing itinerary.
7. The proprietor may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room from the one in which they were originally accommodated if the room they are occupying in is booked by another guest.
9. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, firearms, illegal drugs and other contraband on the premises by guests is strictly prohibited.
10. Management rights: The proprietor reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the proprietor will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her - with a three-member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent the room to another guest. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing the peace or / and safety of the premises / personnel, proprietor or other guests.
11. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises without the consent of the proprietor. If any malfunction is discovered during your stay please report this immediately and we will repair it as soon as possible.
12. A guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the guest's personal hygiene and comfort. You can use electric razors, hairdryers or chargers for laptops, flashlights, etc. in your room.
13. A guest may only receive visitors with the consent of the proprietor. All visitors must register prior to entering the community and the premises. The rooms/premises may not be used for more guests than that of the original booking; if additional guests are admitted they will be charged accordingly.
14. If any guest becomes ill or injured, the proprietor can assist in calling for medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital, all at the guest's expense.
15. Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, lights in the room, and its facilities as well the air conditioners. Keep your door and windows closed when the air conditioners are in operation.
16. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or on the premises. There are public areas just outside of the premises.
17. The washing of clothes is not allowed, laundry is available at several laundromats nearby the property.
18. The use of wireless internet on the premises is free of charge, provided the guests warrant that they will not partake in any fraudulent activities online or browse any violent pornographic/adult web pages.
19. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the room or other areas on the premises. Running in the living room, dining room and rooftop is not allowed.
20. We regret that dogs and other animals are not allowed.
21. Noise level must be kept to a minimum at all times and guests are to observe the night time peace and quiet period from 10.00 p.m. to 9.00 a.m. so as not to disturb or cause a nuisance to neighbors or other guests.
22. Unless stipulated otherwise in advance, guests are obliged to pay the prices for accommodation and other services rendered in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival. The bill is payable upon being presented if it has not been settled in advance.
23. Long distance bookings domestically or from abroad from unknown guests can only be registered by receiving the full amount of the total booking fee. This amount will be deposited into an appropriate multi-currency account nominated by the proprietor until the guest checks in and appropriated accordingly thereafter.
24. If and when guests use the kitchen, utensils, dishes, stove, refrigerator and other facilities on the premises, all of the items MUST be properly cleaned and placed back into their original place so that other guests can also enjoy use of the items.
26. Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay on the premises without being accompanied by there parents or legal guardians. It is unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to possess or consume any alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
27. Guests are not allowed to eat food inside of the bedrooms. The dining room, outdoor dining table in the garden, kitchen countertop with stools and rooftop garden are all designated areas for the consumption of food. Should an unreasonable state of mess be realized, this may incur additional cleaning fees.
28. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the proprietor has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
These House Rules may change at any time without prior notice.