2018 Renovated House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6) w/Firepit
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Twin (1) The downstairs bedroom with a full bed & bathroom is completely separated from upstairs living area. Not ideal for young children! All bed linens and towels are NOT provided
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Down stairs bedroom is completely ￼ separated! Down stairs bedroom is completely ￼ separated!
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - No check in/out on Sundays, unless 7 night stay. No check in/out on Sundays, unless 7 night stay.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - must submit license photo w/in 72 hours of bookingmust submit license photo w/in 72 hours of booking
- Violation of rules while staying will result in immediate eviction without refund, any violation discovered after stay will result in loss of deposit.
- An additional 7% Bedford Cty tax added to price, not shown in your original quote due to VRBO only collects 5.3 state tax.
- Check in/out between Sat to Sat, NO Sundays check in/out unless full week booked and available, check with owner.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
- english, spanish
We have owned and rented our house since 2003, our children's fondest memories are of the lake. Call Alice Four69 Two47 4 six 32 with questions.
Alice purchased this house in 2003
Why Alice chose Huddleston
Our kids have grown up here and their fondest memories are of boating, swimming and hiking around Smith Mountain Lake.
What makes this house unique
Quiet cove and neighborhood with plenty of deer to view from the screened in porches. Great clear water for your boating and swimming just steps from your backdoor.