Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Loft (sleeps 8), 2.5 bath , 2 blocks to free bus line.
Queen size Beds (4), Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) full size
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $50/dog non-refundable pet deposit, max 2 dogs.$50/dog non-refundable pet deposit, max 2 dogs.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Large parties (for weddings etc. ) of >8 people are NOT allowed. Our property manager lives next door so we will be aware if this occurs.
- Noise curfew of 11 pm. This can flex an hour later if nobody is in the front unit, but our neighbors are full-time residents with small children.
- Please do not allow dogs on beds and please pick up their poop in yard.
Hosted by Mike and Laura MouwAsk a question
About Mike and Laura Mouw
Mike is an emergency physician and Laura is a retired physical therapist and health care administrator. They both love the CB outdoors for cycling, hiking, running and skiing. They live in Austin, TX with their two daughters and two dogs.
Mike and Laura Mouw purchased this Townhouse in 2004
Why Mike and Laura Mouw chose Crested Butte
Mike started coming to CB in 1992 to ski, and enjoyed it so much he kept coming back. When we started looking at real estate, it soon became clear that the place to be was in town (vs. up in Mt CB) close to restaurants, shopping, parks, and summer festivities. Although there's no denying that ski-in, ski-out is convenient in the winter, being in town is more convenient overall. The 10-minute bus ride to the slopes is so short as to be inconsequential. And most people come down into town from Mt. CB to eat at night...so you can choose to ride the bus up in the morning to ski, or choose to ride it down at night to eat out/ shop.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Conveniently located in town, just two blocks from the free shuttle that takes you on the short ride to the ski area, this duplex condo is an easy five to ten minute walk from Elk Avenue restaurants and shopping. It's four blocks from the town park/playscape where outdoor concerts are held. The Purple Mountain Lodge B&B is right next door if extra beds are needed. Kid-Friendly: Our kids loved it, and yours will too! It's 1/2 block from a brand new modern playscape with climbing boulder, and 1/2 mile from a BMX park.