|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
***NEWLY RENOVATED!! PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS & SEND EMAIL FOR SPECIAL RATE!! ****
Early booking is highly recommended for this villa - we are at 80% occupancy rate!!
Spacious Private villa in 1000Square Meter (10,763 SQF) , 3 bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Just finished with renovation this month - check out the new look of our Tirta Canggu!!
Find luxury, relaxation and comfort in a serene setting surrounded by the lush rice paddy fields and an exceptional spacious garden more than 10,000 square feet (1000 SQM). This exquisite private villa offers the maximum of privacy and seclusion for the most discerning vacationer. An open concept living area overlooks a glistening pool and peaceful rice paddy field and mountain. Enjoy a luscious tropical garden designed by Bali's leading landscape architect John Pettigrew. Antique timber posts and beams and Balinese doors give this villa a welcoming warmth, echoing the best of local traditions.
Tirta Villas Canggu is located within minutes from the Canggu Club, Echo beach, Bali's up-beat cosmopolitan area of Seminyak. It is only twenty-five minutes from the airport. The Nirvana Golf course designed by Greg Norman is less than 10 minutes away.
Your housekeepers will be at your service 24 hours a day. Daily house cleaning, First day breakfast and laundry are included at no extra cost. Complimentary airport transfers, Welcome drink and cool towel and Basket of tropical fruits in villa upon arrival. These friendly personalized services are an extension of our gracious hospitality that is a reflection of the whole Bali experience.
Should you have any special request that may involve planning a celebration, romantic dinner or some other requirements (in house Spa massage/private chef are also available upon request), please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Destination Bali - Where imagination comes alive.
SUMMARY & FACILITIES :
- 2 staff members are available around the clock to cater to your every need
- Free Airport transfer
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Tropical fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary first day breakfast, coffee/tea and drinking water (Daily breakfast available upon request at extra cost)
- Complimentary daily laundry service (dry cleaning at extra cost)
- Flat screen TVs and DVs available in all bedrooms
- A/C and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Stereo system/Ipod Dock
- Wireless internet access & Telephone (Local only)
- Candle lit dinner in swimming pool or garden areas (available upon request)
- Pool, Rice Field and mountain view from all bedrooms
- Bale and Koi Fish pond and magnificently landscaped garden
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- 3 en-suite private bathrooms
- Full Living & Dining rooms
- Private Pool & Sun Deck lounge
- BBQ Grill
- Lounge beds garden and swimming pool areas
- In house Spa massage (available upon request)
- Gazebo (Bale) & Patios
- Private Chef (available upon request at extra cost)
- Private Driver (available upon request at extra cost)
- Safety Deposit box
- 24 Hour security
Bali is simply amazing! The culture, the people, the ambiance..it's the only island in the world that still holds its beliefs. This property is simply stunning it's because of its centralized location in the most desirable area of Canggu. Quite and Serene setting overlooking a green rice field terrace. Destination Bali - Where imagination comes alive.
Fully staffed, great quality service, Clean, we can tailor fit any requests you might have (candle lit dinner by the pool, in house massage, etc). Airport transfers, daily cleaning, laundry and breakfast is included in this price.
5 of 5 starsReviewed January 7, 2013
We stayed at Tirta Villas in Canggu, Bali for four nights and had an amazing stay. The staff is incredibly attentive and the grounds are spotless. There is a beautiful view of rice paddies from the pool and we enjoyed delicious breakfasts prepared by the staff each morning. The staff also helped us to arrange deliveries for meals, taxis, and dinner reservations. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend this property.
What a wonderful, beautiful and relaxing villa! It was completely peaceful and gorgeous and we loved coming home to it every evening after exploring. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly - definitely a five-star experience!
Me and my family stayed in Villa Tirta for 1 month. I want to evidence the quality of the staff which pampered us every day in a very pleasant manner. We had many guests for dinner during this period and the chef (it was a lady) deserves all the compliments made to her. The villa itself is in a nice location, in front we had some beautiful rice fields, early in the morning you could really feel the good old Bali. The house has all comfort you would expect at this level and is well maintained. All in all we had a great stay.
Highly recommend this beautiful villa with it's lovely staff! To Farah, Wayan, Iwan and Kade, not forgetting our chef and both drivers Ketut and Nyuoman. Thank you for looking after us so well.
The villa & gardens are utterly gorgeous and beautifully kept and the Balinese dinners prepared by the chef delicious!
We were all sad that our stay was so short (6 days) not enough time to explore the Island properly but I have a feeling we will be back.
Thank you for everything.
Helen & Family
We stayed at villa tirta during 10 days in august. It is an amazing place, hidden in a quiet little street, among the canggu ricefields, far enough from the busy and noisy seminyak. the view from the infinty pool is breathtaking, with no villas around but only amazing palm trees and fields. the staff of the villa is incredible, super efficient, kind and at disposal for any help you need . It couldn't have been more perfect, we just loved our stay and we were wishing we could stay longer. we all look forward to come back soon.
To the staff of Tirta Villa (Wayan, Iwan, Kade, chef Ketut and drivers Ketut and Nyuoman) a big "Terima Kasih" for a memorable holiday in Bali. Their quiet, personal and unobtrusive manner made us feel like royalty. The villa is completely relaxing and the dinners prepared by the chef excellent. We only ate out once, since the authentic, customized Indonesian dinners prepared for us at the villa were absolutely delicious. The island of Bali is beautiful, the weather great and the villa a refreshing escape from reality. Thank you from Alex, Angela, Amy and Amber (South Africa). PS: Feed the cats
20 mins drive from the airport, 15 mins from Seminyak, 5-10 mins away from Echo Beach/ Batu Bolong area
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
15 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
1 Jun 2017 - 8 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
- Regular Season: January 16-March 31, May 1-June 30, November 1-30 (Exclude Chinese New Year, Easter and Idul Fitri) $ 300-350/Night
- High Season: April 1-30, July 1-15, September 16- October 31, December 1-14 $350-400/Night
- Peak Season: July 15- September 15, December 15 - January 15 $400-$450/Night
Terms and conditions
• The rate quoted here is only valid for specified dates and headcount stated above (changing the dates might result in different rate according to availability and season, adding extra guest is $30-50/day per person depending on the villa)
• 50% of the total payment is required to confirm booking, remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• Any remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
• Any cancellation is subject to 50% of the total payment. Guest might eligible to change dates per agreement (during the same calendar year).
• Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival, 100% of total payment will be charged unless the property is re-let or by arrangement.
• No show guests, payment in full is required
• Check In time is 14:00 / Check out time is 11:00
• Additional charges will apply for any event hosted at the villa. Events must be approved and scheduled in advance.
• Guest is fully responsible for any damage that are caused during their stay at the villa and will only be charged for the actual amount of the cost to fix/replace the damage.
• The owners and all staff accept no responsibility for any personal injury, sickness/death, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by, or arising from the use of the property, its facilities, or otherwise, nor any arising from exceptional weather conditions, Balinese festivals or traditional practices, airlines or other travel arrangements, or any other matter beyond our control of La Villa Bali Villas or any 3rd party. No responsibility is accepted for guests’ personal belongi