|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
STUDIO TYPE, FULLY FURNISHED CONDOMINIUM FOR RENT
LOCATION: Unit 811 Berkshire Tower Hampton Gardens Condominiums C. Raymundo Ave., Maybunga Pasig City
Fully furnished studio type condominium for rent. Recommended for tourists, balikbayans / bakasyonistas, starting couple, young proffesionals, call center agents, students.
Close Proximity to:
* C-5, Tiendesitas, Megamall, Robinsons Galleria
* Sm Hypermart Pasig, Airport, Medical City (And Other Hospitals)
* Meralco Main Office, Rockwell Business Center
* Eastwood City / Libis
* Wet Markets, Restaurants, Gimik Hubs
* Golf Driving Range and other establishments.
Few minutes away from:
* Makati, Fort Bonifacio and Ortigas Center.
* 7 / 11, salon, meat shops, and other stores just beside the building.
* Newly opened restaurants such as Yellow Cab and other establishments within the vicinity of Hampton Gardens.
* Just a walk away from Puregold grocery store (Soon to open).
* Very near to 24 hours operating drugs & convenient store such as south Star & Mercury.
* Very peaceful community.
* All the units are facing the landscaped garden, swimming pool and clubhouse.
Appliances / electronics:
- Flat LCD TV & DVD Player
- Aircon Unit
- Electric Stove, Range Hood, Rice Cooker & Electric Kettle - Shower Heater
- Tuck-away Bed, Foldable Coffee Table, Center Table, Closet, Full Size Mirror
Kitchen utensils / accessories:
- Spoon & Fork Set
- Drinking Glass, Pitcher, Cup & Saucer Set
- Kitchen Knife, Frying Pan, Caserrole Set
- Dish Rach, Peeler, Chopping Board
- Shower Curtain, Trash Bin, Vanity Cabinet w/ Mirror
- Toilet Brush w/Dispenser, Tabo & Timba, Bathroom Towel
- Well Maintained Swimming Pool
- Clubhouse w/ Free WiFi
- Gym, Basketball Court, Childrens Playground
- Individual Access Card Elevator
- 24 Hours Guarded Gate, 24 Hours Roving Security
- Mini Bar (available upon request)
House Rules: DISTINCT LIVING-HOUSE RULES
RULE NO. 1 USE OF PREMISES
1.Condominium unit is intended for purely residential purpose only for a maximum capacity of:
a.2 adults and 1 child for studio unit,
b.3 adults and 2 children for 2BR unit.
2.Any form of commercial activities is strongly prohibited such as:
a.Inviting clients, employees etc for the purpose of business gathering, meeting, group discussion and other promotional event,
b.Activities that create excessive noise, odor or vibration that is considered a nuisance by other residents,
c.Storage of large quantities of goods or samples
d.Storage of dangerous materials which are toxic, acidic and inflammable and anything else considered hazardous by the Fire Department
e.Religious or political activity that can cause disturbance or inconvenience to other residents,
f.And any other activities that can threaten the peace of mind of residents or can create intolerable unhappiness and stress to any resident.
RULE NO. 2: SANITATION AND REPAIR
1.Keep the condo unit in good and tenantable condition to ensure that the unit will keep looking like the first day it was turned over. Guest shall not make any alteration in the unit such as,
a.Pasting of pictures, glow in the dark products, posters, etc in the walls and ceiling that can leave marks.
b.Make a hanger or drill a hole in the wall,
2.Guest shall keep the unit in a good state of preservation and cleanliness.
a.Leftover food shall not keep inside the ref and in garbage bin that can cause bad smell in the unit.
b. Garbage shall not leave outside the door, in the hallway, fire exit and or terrace.
c.All waterways must free from hairs, sheets of shampoo plastic and other materials that contribute for the clogging of the drainage.
d.Dust shall not be thrown, swept or emptied out of the windows and doors.
e.Pour hot water over the sink after washing the dishes especially if the food is too grease.
RULE NO. 3: PROPERTY INCLUSION
1.Unit is fully furnished and the guest has the privilege to enjoy all appliances, furnit ures, fixtures, kitchen utensils, bathroom living and bed accessories provided the guest use them with care.
a.Guest shall take good care all of the furniture, fixtures and appliances installed in the unit.
b.Towels shall not use as rug and pot holder,
-------.--- not seat on the armrest of sofa.
-------.--- not allow the children to jump on the couch to avoid from deterioration of its string,
-------.--- not allow children to play with sharp objects that can cause for damage of the sofa,
g.Keep the range hood clean especially the filter. It helps to better absorb the smoke, fumes, grease and steam from the air when cooking thus preventing the stench odor from cooking and the fire detector to alarm.
RULE NO. 4: CONDOMINIUM APPEARANCE
1. Guest shall maintain the good appearance of the building both inside and outside of the unit. Thus, preventing from having fine and violation ticket from the Admin Office.
-------.--- not leave footwear, bicycle toy etc outside the
-------.--- not leave the garbage outside the door, hallway, fire exit and or terrace.
-------.--- not change or remove the white curtains.
-------.--- not hang clothes, towels, linens, rugs etc to window or any other area that is visible to the building.
RULE NO. 5: NOISE
1.Sounds from televisions, radios, stereos, musical instruments and other forms of music or noise producing entertainment devices should be kept at low enough volume levels to avoid disturb other occupants of the building.
RULE NO. 6: SAFETY AND SECURITY
1.All access card elevators are programmed to operate in accordance to specific floors and shall not be reprogrammed to other floors.
2.Guest must double check the lock of the door when leaving the unit especially at night
-------.--- not cover the hole of the door viewer to find out who is knocking on the door especially at night.
4.Always use the door chain.
RULE NO 7: USE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
1.The security deposit is intended for the damages that have caused during the rental period such us
a.Holes in walls from picture hangers,
b.Marks and/ or scratches on the door, wall and floors, broken door, locks and windows and window screen
c.Broken appliances by negligence
d.Clogged toilet due to misuse
e.Clogged drains due to misuse and negligence
f.Excessive mildew and mold in the bathroom
g.Excessive filthy shower, sink, mirrors and toilet
h.Excessive dirt and or stain on the towels, beddings, pillows and sofa
i.Broken and or lost towels, beddings and sofa cover
j.Disgusting odor of the unit caused by smoking.
k.Broken and or lost access card and keys
l.Unpaid rental and excess in water and electricity consumptions.
RULE NO. 8: ASSOCIATION DUES AND UTILITY BILLS
Water and electricity consumptions shall be calculated as P 13.00 per KWH for electricity and P17.00 per cbm for water.
RULE NO 9: THE RULES
1.Guest must follow the rules and regulations imposed by the Hampton Gardens Condominium and Distinct Living Condominium.
Distinct Living Condominium