|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our holiday house in Langkawi is available for rent. This Langkawi Villa is situated in a very secluded area. For those who wants a quiet holiday or a piece of mind, this will be a great place to stay. Car parks are provided and there is a swimming pool for your own enjoyment and relaxation.
Situated near Teluk Bahru port and only 2 minutes drive to Chengnah beach, this Langkawi home will definitely take your heart away. Come stay with us and enjoy your Langkawi Holiday.
This villa consist of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. All bedrooms are air conditioned. This Langkawi Villa is suitable for family with 5 adults plus 2 children under 6 years old.
Please do not hesitate to message us for more information.
House Rules: 1. Check-in Time: 3PM. Check-Out Time: 12 noon
3. Upon check-in, guests shall be required to provide your booking/ reservation details and a refundable deposit of RM150 to cover for possible loss or damage of items within the Villa and its premises. The deposit shall only be refunded upon satisfactory check-out from the Villa. In the event of damaged/ loss of ITEMS PROVIDED and furniture and fitting items available within the Villa and its premises, the deposit may not be refunded in full/ at all and shall be used to cover such costs. Guests may be charged additional costs should the costs for the damaged or loss items be more than the deposit.
4. The Villa is strictly for use to a maximum of 6 adults and 3 children ( stays in other premises nearby
11. No gambling of any kind or unlawful behaviour is permitted.
12. Do not leave food unattended on balconies as it will attracts monkeys.
13. For safety and hygiene reasons, NO COOKING USING DIRECT FIRE is allowed within the premises. However, a microwave and a mini- refrigerator are available for use.
14. Please leave garbage in the kitchen for collection to avoid attracting monkeys.
15. If you wish to request for meals or use of the barbecue hut near the swimming pool area, you may wish to contact our Site Manager, Encik Hazani for further arrangements.
16. No smoking INSIDE the Villa, EXCEPT at the balcony and the outdoor premises.
17. Close all door and windows when going outing as it helps keep mosquitoes out.
18. Please use water sparingly and keep the bathroom floor as dry as possible since the timber flooring is not waterproofed.
19. All wild animals within the compounds are protected and not to be harmed in any way (we have hornbills, sunbirds, squirrel, salamanders, geckos, monitor lizards and bespectacled leaf monkey etc living in the area)
20. Please keep the Villa and its surrounding premise CLEAN and noise kept to a minimum at all times to ensure privacy of other guests. The management reserves the right to vacate guests off premises for any incident, lewd, unsociable and / or undesirable behavior.
21. Guests must also take good care of their own belongings. The Management is not liable for loss or damage of any valuables or personal belongings throughout your stay in Villa Del Porto.
Wir hatte die Villa für eine Woche gemietet. Die Räume waren nicht wirklich sauber. Der Kühlschrank und die Mikrowelle waren so verdreckt, das wir eine Nachreinigung anforderten, was dann auch prompt erledigt wurde. Die Spülung eines WC`s funktionierte nicht richtig und lief immer über. Bei starkem regen, lief Wasser in das Hauptschlafzimmer! Des weiteren gab es eine Maus in der Küche, die wirklich alles anfraß was nicht im Kühlschrank war (sogar unsere Tupperschüssel). Eigentlich liegen die Villas sehr schön, aber von der gegenüberliegenden Seite hört man nachts die die Disco, was doch recht störend ist. Wir waren danach noch im Ambong Ambong welches erheblich besser ist (natürlich auch teurerer).
Fantastic views, great location for a relaxing holiday in a quiet secluded spot. Everything was just as advertised. I would recommend this for families, couples or small groups of friends who want to be away from the crowds and congestion. It is a short drive into town but you will need to hire a car during your stay.
Unfortunately, we had a very disappointing 11 days in Villa del Porto. The villa seemed on first sight allright so we moved in for 11 days. We only met the on-site manager Hazani but never saw the host Mr. Mohammed Bakar. The telephone conversations we had with the host were pleasant but he never showed up.
The following days the trouble started:
1). Upon moving in (day 1.) we straight away noticed that the villa was not clean.
Everywhere dusty and dirty. Under the master-bed we noticed a lot of dirt, even used-up condoms ... obviously never been cleaned in a long time! The same case under the mats and carpets. They obviously have never been lifted.
2). Every day there was a shortage of bed-sheets. Instead, there were blankets but they were too warm to be used since we didn't want to use the a.c.(energy saving). When we informed the on-site manager Hazani he promised to take care of the bed-sheets but apparently the cleaners didn't understand this since they might not have received the right instructions from Hazani.
3). Two toilets were constantly leaking and not working properly which had to be fixed twice by someone as well as the watertap in the kitchen which broke down. However, the jobs were not done by a professional plumber but by one of the workers as we were later-on informed by the host by phone that the plumber would only be summoned after we would have checked out of the villa!
3. To our dismay noisy construction-work was going on daily in the neighbour's house although a peaceful and quiet environment had been specifically guaranteed to us and we were even advised not to disturb the exclusive birds and animals around us .....All these unexpected disappointments and problems have certainly affected the quality-time during our family-reunion in Villa del Porto!