Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6 adults-8 with kids)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Please apply spray sunscreen outside and please refrain from sitting on the furniture immediately after applying.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, toys are provided. Please rinse sand off prior to bringing them back up from the beach for storage. Hose is at beach shower.
- Please clean/wipe down outdoor electric grill as you would any kitchen pan when used.
Concerts at the Casino Beach every Tues night during the summer. Trolly Rides to the Board Walk.
About Sheron Moshell
While we now live in Atlanta, we always enjoy coming back home to Pensacola where we grew up. We have wonderful memories as kids going to the beach with our parents. I even remember grandma bringing the coffee pot. Pensacola holds a special place in our heart as we still have family there. We want to continue making memories with our kids and future grandkids.
Sheron Moshell purchased this Condo in 1986
Why Sheron Moshell chose Pensacola Beach
This condo has been in the family since 1986. My dad, while living in Pensacola, bought this beach condo to ensure his children and grandchildren would always come back and visit. Who can pass up a stay at the beach? Many wonderful memories have been made here over the years. That's what family and fun are all about, enjoying time spent together. We want to continue the tradition with our family as well.
What makes this Condo unique
What we enjoy most is the relaxing atmosphere here at the condo. There is so much flexability. We can shop, go to the beach, read, take a nap or just have some fun in the sun or swim at the pool. There is something to do for everyone. And of course eating out at all the great seafood restaurants is one of our favorite pastimes especially since the free trolley runs during the summer. You don't even have to worry about driving down to the Boardwalk. We always enjoy visiting the Beach Community Church as well. What wonderful and welcoming folks they are.