3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sleeps 6-7
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack-n-play crib and high-chair availablePack-n-play crib and high-chair available
Pets allowed - Small dogs okay. No catsSmall dogs okay. No cats
No smoking - Smoking permitted outside onlySmoking permitted outside only
Max guests: 7
- Last minute reservations require a valid photo ID that matches guests credit card used to secure the reservation, prior to property access.
- No parties or events permitted. Okay to have a couple of family members or friends over for dinner etc. Please check with us first.
- No smoking inside property. Permitted in garden only.
Perfect family stay
This property was fantastic! Clean, roomy, comfortable. The park across the street was perfect for our kids. The street feels private and safe. We loved our stay!
Great place to stay!
My family really enjoyed staying here and would stay here again! Property management was easy to get ahold of and everything in the apartment was very nice and clean! We also really liked how easy it was to come and go!
Everything was exactly as described - great stay!
Great Visit to North Hollywood
Property was ideal for our stay. Good location, very comfortable house, clean and very well furnished. Nice that kitchen was stocked with essentials so we didn’t have to buy everything day 1
Loved it here!
We stayed here for two weeks from July-August 2019 and absolutely loved it here. The place was clean, spacious, very comfortable, and had a fully stocked kitchen. The neighborhood is very nice; we enjoyed morning walks and appreciated having the park across the street. It is also very convenient to Hollywood, Universal Studios, Getty Museum and more. It is definitely a place where we would want to stay again.
Close to Universal Studios, Warner Bros, CBS, Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood Walk of Fame, LA Zoo, Greek Theater, Griffith Park, Observatory, LA LIVE, Burbank Equestrian Center, mall shopping, markets and great restaurants.
- english, with Google Translate all languages are possible