ORLANDO Lakefront Vacation Home 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms PET FRIENDLY
- english, spanish
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Supervise childrenSupervise children
Pets allowed - Pets are not allowed on the beds.Pets are not allowed on the beds.
No smoking - Please also do not smoke inside garagePlease also do not smoke inside garage
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Total 4 travelers including children.Total 4 travelers including children.
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- -Due to high volume we must strictly adhere to the check in and check out times. No early check in or late check outs. - No mail or packages
- -Parking is for one (1) vehicle only. No commercial vehicles, trucks, trailers, jet skies, boats, campers, or scooters are permitted at the property.
- - No more than 4 guests,including children,are allowed at the property. - Pets are not allowed off leash or on beds - No BBQ or Grills are permitted
Very quite, but a lot of cars parked on the road. Nice dog park near by. Property manager Vickie very helpful and nice.
Enjoyed our vacation using this property. A few suggestions yo improve the stay:
- Increase dishes.
- Fix Ice Maker. Water drips and freezes Ice into blobs.
- Replace light bulbs in Master Bathroom
- Spray for small ants.
- Provide instructions for use of Television and Cable.
I don't mean to infer we did not enjoy our stay because we did. These are just comments to help the owner in the future.
Great place to stay with family. Very open and spacious. Everything was clean and neat. Kitchen has everything you need. Near grocery store and family fun center. Only issue is master bedroom mattress really needs to be upgraded to a king or new queen.
Very nice home.
Very clean. So grateful to find a place that allows pets. Thank you.
NADD Nationals 2019
We recently stayed here for the 2019 NADD nationals in Orlando Florida. The house was gorgeous, the neighborhood quiet, the neighbors were exceptionally nice, and we just loved it. We enjoyed the peace and quietness when we had down time from the dog show. It gave our dogs a chance to really relax and unwind. We will stay here again for sure.
Universal Studios is 25 minutes away.