Unit B- ELEVATOR! 4 houses from the beach! 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
Grew up in Bucks County, PA. Went to Muhlenberg College
Owner purchased this Townhouse in 2011
Why Owner chose Brigantine
The perfect vacation spot and house. Brigantine is best kept secret of all the South Jersey shore communities. Versatile Property. Everything from summer vacations, to weekend getaways. Cabs available to take you to and from the ten minute ride to Atlantic City. Tastefully decorated making you feel at home and wanting to come back again as evidenced by our many repeat renters.
What makes this Townhouse unique
4 houses from beach! Elevator for elderly or transporting luggage. Great views from decks, Pet Friendly, Keurig coffee maker, Wet Bar, Large great room with Plasma TV. TV in bedrooms. Elegant bathrooms. Washer and Dryer. 10 Beach Tags included. Free wireless Internet. Gas Grill. Sheets and Towels included. Outdoor Shower.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
One or two well behaved and flea protected dogs.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
ALL PAYMENTS MADE BY CREDIT CARD MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE PRIMARY RENTER.
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Great Beach house
Great beach house and location
Thanks Archimedes. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to have you back again real soon!
Great location. Home was immaculate. Wanted for nothing.
Thanks Victor. It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay at our house. Hope to have you back again real soon!
We had a great time! We love Brigantine and the location of the house is perfect. It is on a quiet street, with a beautiful beach just a short 1/2 block walk away.
The house is well stocked. We appreciated having beach chairs available for all of us to use. The washer-dryer worked well, and while we don’t do much cooking on vacation, the kitchen didn’t seem to be missing anything you might need. There were in fact two different types of coffee machines and two different toasters.
Two minor negatives to note: front door keys did not work, despite specific checkin instructions directing us to them. It wasn’t a major issue for us as we just used the garage to come and go. Second, there was dog hair from a previous tenant in different parts of the house that tended to get on dark clothing.
All in all we had a pleasant stay, with plenty of room to relax and spread out.
Good house, but be aware of some shortcomings
We stayed at this rental recently. Overall, we had a good time, but there are a few pros and cons that future renters should be aware of.
- Terrific location, half a block from the beach. Beach access is easy, as the unit comes with beach tags.
- Plenty of space between three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and two smaller bedrooms that share a bathroom on the ground floor.
- The elevator is a nice touch, making it easier for guests instead of relying on three flights of stairs.
- Two parking spots in front of the unit. You can squeeze in more if you fit in the garage or park a car behind the other two. On street parking is free and plentiful.
- Plenty of hot water and AC.
- The kitchen is good-sized, with plenty of items needed for meals.
- Supermarkets aren't that far away. You can get basic items a mile away at Joe's Seaside Market, a wider array a couple of miles away at ACME, and everything you could imagine at the Shop-Rite in Absecon about 10-15 miles away.
- Communication with the property manager is poor. We tried reaching out the week before our visit to ask about details, and didn't hear back until an hour before check-in.
- While the email they sent us at that time had some useful information about what to bring, we received it en route to the house. Not at all helpful.
- The wi-fi was spotty, disconnected often, and was in general, very slow. This was despite having three bands to choose from. I know elderly people with better wi-fi. If having Internet access is important to your family, consider making arrangements to use your phone as a hot-spot instead. The wi-fi is _that_ slow and unreliable.
- The unit comes with linens and towels, but I'd recommend bringing your own. The towels we had were extremely thin and had holes in them.
Overall, not a bad place, but we would have appreciated it if we had more advanced notice about some of the shortcomings so we could prepare. Hope this helps someone else in the same situation.
8 adults plus 7 kids under 7 years old had a terrific time here!
The house accommodated 3 couples with a total of 7 children plus 2 single adults. Kitchen area was great for a big group. Lots of comfy couches in the living room! Multiple balconies were great (except we wish the table didn’t take up most of the 3rd floor balcony). Lots of towels and linens and beach gear were provided for our use. Grass was not well maintained in the back yard so it was not useable for our little children. Very easy to access the house and great parking. Quiet neighborhood and great local beach with easy handicap access for beach wagon and double stroller. Bring equal amounts of sunblock and bug spray for the horse flies.
Thanks Cathy! Glad you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities the house has to offer. Hope to have you back again real soon.
Great house, great location!
Everything about renting this house was easy from booking to check in. It was clean and so close to the beach. My family loved the balconies and the views of the ocean. I was so convenient that linens and beach chairs were included. The only thing that we could suggest is to have more blankets for lounging on the couch, and more complete games for kids and adults. Otherwise It is a great beach house! Would rent again!
Thanks Theresa for chosing our house for your vacation. We glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you and your family back real soon!
World Famous Atlantic City Boardwalk minutes away!
Bicycle riding is permitted on the Atlantic City boardwalk from 6:00 AM to 12 Noon from May 15th to September 15th. From September 16th to May 14th bike riding times are also allowed from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.