Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms for 4 people, bathroom, kitchen, large terrace, totally renovated in 2015
1. Bedroom with double bed, 2. Bedroom with 2 single beds There is no mosquito gauze as they are not needed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kinderbett vorhanden, kein KinderstulKinderbett vorhanden, kein Kinderstul
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Your holiday home is part of a fortified village and is located on a hill with a wide view of the vineyards to Monte Amiata. It is surrounded on one side by olive and wine slopes. On the other hand there are extensive mixed forests with the only wild cypress forest in Europe. Great hiking area! the 300 year old Melini winery in the valley. You are in the triangle of San Gimignano, Siena, Florence.
Hosted by Michael MütheAsk a question
- english, french, german, italian