House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
King size beds (1) The two rooms with King Size beds each have access to the balcony., Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) In downstairs den for the sleepless., Bunk Beds (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Must send photo of driver’s license. Must send photo of driver’s license.
- Garbage to be bagged then canned at street.
- Departure Instructions: Sheets and towels to be placed in bathtub. Dishes cleaned and put up.
- All chairs, etc., inside and out, to be returned where found.
Hi, I'm David Philpot and am the owner of Smith Lake Retreat. I've always enjoyed travelling whether across town or over the ocean to unfamiliar countries. Still, I've always relished returning to a familiar spot away from home that was also home to me. At the lake I'm amazed at the clarity and relaxed frame of mind I can achieve, yet also be energized at the same time. I hope you can "Come to Your Best Senses" at Smith Lake Retreat, as many others have before you.
Owner purchased this House in 1997
Why Owner chose Crane Hill
My home is in Birmingham but grew up on the Gulf Coast and have always enjoyed the water, whether fresh or salt. Since Smith Lake is more convenient and one of the cleanest lakes in the U.S. I opted for a lakehome rather than the beach. I realized I couldn't use the house as much as I'd like so I decided to rent and share on a short term basis; with no regrets. I hope you enjoy Smith Lake Retreat and the lake as much as I do with all it has to offer. The house is not a rental but a second home to me, so, welcome to my home. -David Philpot