|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Our award winning apartments are elegantly restored to look as they did in 1928. With apartments that have been thoughtfully designed and furnished with all the essentials and comfort of modern living just for your corporate or leisure guests.
- Located in the heart of CBD, 5 min walk from Raffles Place
- Walking distance (between 5 and 10 min) from Chinatown and Raffles MRT station
- Close by to amenities such as a laundry shop, a supermarket, a department store, 24 hour convenience stores, etc
You are looking at our two bedroom apartment.
In the master bedroom, you will find:
In the living room:
Rental rate is inclusive of
1) utilities (no capping)
2) housekeeping (3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
3) free usage of wireless internet broadband
5) free local calls only (excluding 1900 calls and directory assistance e.g.).
6) free provisions of linen and beddings, crockery, cutlery, glassware and kitchen appliances
7) free toilet amenities
8) free bi-monthly air-con servicing
9) free monthly pest control service
Unit is fully furnished and self equipped with toilet, open concept kitchen (full kitchen cabinets, cooker hood and hobs, fridge and washer cum dryer) and air-con units.
Queen size bed provided in all bedrooms. We do not provide extra beds or baby cots. However, certain units come with a queen size sofa-bed in the living area that can be turndown upon request (not available for unit of 300 sq ft, 360 to 366 sq ft, 375 sq ft and 602 sq ft).
As we are a conservation shophouse, we do not have facilitates like gym, swimming pool etc.
Ethe apartment has recently been refurnished and is now a nice modern 2 bed/2bath with ample space for 3 or 4.
We loved the location as the area is filled with a number of cool restaurants and bars as well as gyms,supermarkets and china town.
Raffles place is a bit of walk as most convenient transport but not a drawback.
Only thing is that Friday on club street is very busy and noisy until 3 am so if your a light sleeper be warned.
Hakim and jason both good hosts and accommodating.