|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
ABOUT THE UNIT:
* Fully furnished 1-BEDROOM CONDO UNIT for couples
* Located at 7th floor of Ridgewood Towers (Tower 3)
* Ridgewood Towers is located along C-5 Road (Northbound), in front of Korean Embassy and McKinley Hill
* Cozy with QUALITY SERVICES and AFFORDABLE RATE
* Thoroughly cleaned with fresh beddings before check-in time
* NO HIDDEN CHARGES UPON CHECK-OUT
INSIDE THE UNIT:
* High speed Wi-Fi and HD Cable TV
* The LIVING AREA comes with a sofa, stand fan & HD TV
* COLD BEDROOM with air conditioner, cabinets and DOUBLE-SIZED BED with an additional pull-out bed on the side
* NEAT KITCHEN & fully organized. Equipped with complete sets of cookware & utensils, refrigerator, induction stove with range hood, microwave, rice cooker, electric kettle & dining table
* BATHROOM with hot & cold shower. Toilet paper will be provided upon check-in but NO added supply during your stay
* Intercom unit connected to the Security Desk
* BESIDE THE CONDO:
- Jollibee Fast Food Restaurant
- Shakey's Pizza
- BDO Bank
- Water Station
- Laundry Shop
- Massage Parlor
- 24-hour Convenience Store
- Gas Station with Convenience Store
* A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM:
- Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill
- Korean Embassy and British Embassy
- SM Aura Mall
- Market! Market! Mall
- Bonifacio High Street
* 10 mins drive to St. Luke's Medical Center
* 20 mins drive to Ayala Center in Makati City
* 30 mins to the International Airport
ABOUT THE CONDO:
* Equipped with 3 Elevators per Tower
* Has Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
* With 3 Stand-by Generators
* Has 24/7 Security Officers
* Swimming Pool with Gazebo
* Kids Playground
* Function Rooms - For Rent Only
* Drinking water and toiletries (tissue, toothpaste and soap) provided upon check-in only.
* NO HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES PROVIDED.
* Free use of swimming pool for first 2 guests only. Additional guests will pay Php 100/head at the Office of Property Management of Ridgewood Towers.
House Rules: PLEASE TREAT MY UNIT LIKE YOUR OWN
- Always turn off all running appliances when you leave the unit to avoid fire.
- When cooking, always turn on the range hood.
Your cooperation on this matter is greatly appreciated.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Perfect, cozy and easy on the budget place to stay in with very accommodating host. It' also accessible to nearby food chain stores and restaurants and shopping malls.
everything was provided to us. though Miss Sally wasnt able to meet us due to some circumstances but she always communicate to us whatever our inquiries are. above all the room is really clean, a small unit is good for us 3 with my family. the only problem is that we can here the noise outside from evening until morning i think some.houses at the back of ridgewood is partyinh or somthing, drinking and singing along with karaoke. we can hear there voices too laughing and shouting.
We stayed in Ridgewood Tower -1, not 3 so this review refers to the apartment in Ridgewood Tower - 1. This apartment was clean, comfortable and well equipped. We had no problems with our short stay here and an early morning check out was easily arranged.
We found this condo to be very good. It was tastefully and comfortably furnished and equipped with everything we needed. It was very clean. The WiFi was very fast and reliable. The lady who met us on arrival was very helpful and happy to get up at crack of dawn when we left very early on departure day. There are places to eat just close by and only a short journey to Market Market and the new SM shopping mall.
We only stayed for a few nights, just resting after a long flight from London and before we moved on to Baguio City but we would have happily stayed longer. We were very happy with this accommodation and I would happily recommend it to other people.
Sally was very friendly and responded quickly leading up to our stay. However, during our stay there, she was travelling so we communicated primarily with her caretaker. The condo was clean and very close to BGC and SM Aura, but on hot days its better to take a jeepney or taxi there. Its super convenient to have a laundry place, BDO, and several 24 hour restaurants right outside the building. While guards are helpful, it can be difficult to communicate with them in just English (I don't speak Tagalog). Overall, my stay was relatively troublefree. I had a very nice stay and when I do visit Manila again, I would stay at Ridgewood Towers again. Thanks Sally!
Check in and check out was hasslefree. Location was convernient, walking distance to SM and BGC. Condo was clean with kitchen facilities, airconditioning and wireless internet. I had a pleasant stay.