|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Location is very convenient. It's in Tong Choi Street, which is famous for the electronic product and goldfish and tank.
This is an entire apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. In Hong Kong, it's not easy to find apartment with 2 bathrooms! The living room is quite spacious.
Facilities are well equipped. Water heater, aircond, boiler, rice cooker, washing machine, tv and so on.
Have your own kitchen, and you can cook by yourself.
60 minutes from Disneyland
60 minutes from the airport
40 minutes from Ocean Park
10 minutes from Causeway Bay
5 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui
House Rules: Please notice I will send you a direction of check-in detail after booking confirmed.
Check out time at 12pm. You can store your luggage until 3pm.Check in time at 3pm. If no one stay before night, early check-in is OK. But the cleaning will be done after.
We would like to REMiND everyone DON'T book the room with this host. We made reservations for 5 nights and got the worst experiences would happen to us in Hong Kong.
1. The host can not speak English at all. Luckily one of us can speak Chinese, so we can communicated with the host clearly. The host did not come to us at the day we came there, but She left the key the the guards of the condo.
2. On the first day of the stay. We did not stay at the condo we reserved. The host informed us that condo was renovated. (But the host did not tell us at the first time we booked. And don't understand why). We have to stay at one of the condos, which are relatively okay, and close to MTR station.
3. The room is clean BUT we found 4 to 5 towels that had been used hanging on the ceiling. We were very shocking not prepared for it.
4. The gas stove has malfunction, We tried two days to contact the host until she came to investigate (NOT FIX). In the days she come check, she also walked into our bedrooms and checked something as if we do damage or not. She also ate the peanuts that we got from the temple without any permission. In that day, we have only one who stay there (He can not speak Chinese). We did not talk to her much just use a little bit body language. But we feel very upset that she did this. It was a no manners at all and the gas stove still not fixed. So we had to cook with the rice cooker and microwave.
5. In the final days before check out, she asked her friend to pick up the keys from us in the morning. And she also came there by late morning. We did not washed the dishes on the last day but took them into the wash tub. We understood that it has included in the cleaning fee when the booking has been made. The host did not say much to us. But she sent a message to our friends who understand Chinese later. She blamed to us that we did not clean dishes and make her condo very dirty. She also said that she will not accept our booking anymore even we can pay more than this. And also said that "We were the guests behave like a dog". :(
We will never contact her again. The worst Host from HomeAway. :(
Great location，very close to the metro station. The host is very nice and helpful, when we have any problem, she always comes and help us.
覺得房間狀況不錯 房東也非常的親切 有東西少了就會馬上補全 三房兩浴室在香港已經是很好的 雖然小但是東西設備都很齊全 地理位置也很好 離地鐵很近 附近餐廳也多 離旺角熱鬧的地方走路就可以到 非常方便!這次住得非常愉快!