|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Casa do Lobo is a beautiful, serene villa (vivenda) overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and beach and nested on a lovely mountain. With 3 large bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and a large gourmet kitchen, there is plenty of room for a family to enjoy.
Amenities: Churrasqueira (custom typical outdoor barbecue grill), jacuzzi, pool, internet, satellite tv, dvd player with a selection of movies, linens, bath & beach towels
• Swimming pool: deep, newly-lined and professionally maintained, colored underwater night lighting, fence and ocean view;
• New hot tub on front patio to enjoy sunset and ocean view while relaxing in the massage jets;
• New clothes washer and dryer;
• New kitchen stove/oven range;
• New custom-built stone and brick BBQ / Churrasqueira with stainless steel grill and charcoal pan;
• Flat screen color TV with satellite dish and service, DVD player and selection of movies;
• Wii game set and assorted games, toys and books; Wireless Internet
• Clean linens, towels and beach towels provided;
• Maid service available during your stay (at an extra cost and required for over two weeks stay)
• 3 bedrooms & 4 full bathrooms with new shower booths;
• Sleeps up to 7 adults and 2 children in 3 huge bedrooms with vaulted ceilings;
• Master bedroom and 1 guest bedroom have en suite full bathrooms;
• Custom-built children’s double bunk bed;
• Custom-built working desk in master bedroom suite;
• Sheltered lower front patio / porch with hot tub and ocean views;
• Full-width upper sun deck off master bedroom suite, with ocean views;
• Rear mountain-facing and side decks from both additional bedrooms with ocean views;
• Fully equipped sunny and large eat-in kitchen with new stove/oven range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee and espresso machines; eat-in kitchen table seats 6 adults;
• Front dining room area;
• Living room with fireplace and comfortable couches
• swim in the pool;
• soak in the hot tub;
• bask in the sun;
• body surf or play in the ocean waves;
• build sand castles;
• search for treasure and unique seashells and stones;
• walk, jog or run along the dramatic and spectacular ocean road leading to Cabo Mondego light house;
• hike and explore in Serra da Boa Viagem national park;
• cook and eat gourmet meals;
• dine out at several nice restaurants in the area;
• take day trip excursions to wonderful historic, cultural and natural sights in Coimbra, Luso, Bussaco, Obidos, Fatima, Leiria, Porto, Aveiro and Lisbon.
Casa do lobo is located in lovely and peaceful Murtinheira, just north of Cabo Mondego and near Praia de Quiaios on the “Silver Coast” of Portugal.
Miles of clean sandy beach are a 5-minute walk down from the house, and you can enjoy a boardwalk stroll to Praia de Quiaios, which has restaurants, bakery, grocery and a hotel.
It is a 20-minute drive to Buarcos/Figueira da Foz where you will find an extensive shopping mall with all necessary provisions, cinema, restaurants and entertainment, as well as a yacht marina and daily market for fresh fish, meats, fruits and vegetables.
It is approximately 1h30m drive from Porto Airport and 2h from Lisbon Airport, and there are many interesting attractions to stop and visit en route.
Use of an automobile during your stay is necessary.
We are an American and Portuguese family with two young children. We love our vacations at Casa do Lobo, and the kids so enjoy swimming in the pool and playing on the beach. We have had many friends and extended family stay with us on some of the best and most memorable vacations of our lives.
Casa do Lobo purchased this villa in 2008
We decided to buy Casa do Lobo almost at first sight. The combination of ocean waves, swimming pool and mountainside and the peace and beauty of the area are what drew us to the place. We can run, jog or hike along the road with incredible views of the Atlantic ocean, and we can swim in the pool, enjoy miles of sandy beach or soak in the hot tub.
With 3 large bedrooms each with a big double bed plus one extra pull-out bed and a kids' double bunk, four full bathrooms, a big well-equipped eat-in kitchen, backyard barbecue grill and lots of outdoor deck space, there is a lot of room for family and friends to relax and enjoy together.
Casa do lobo was a perfect place to celebrate holiday with family and kids. The house was perfect and the view over the atlantic ocean was amazing. We enjoyed the time and at the day we went back home, everybody was sad.
Thanks to Fatima, Ken and especially Jorge the clerk (lovelyest pesron ever)
Coimbra is one of the most beautiful old cities in Europe.
http://www.portugaldospequenitos.pt/ Children will love this place!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee per week||A$132.65|
|Property Damage Protection||A$131.32|
Payment may be made in USD or equivalent current value in EUR or GBP, upon written confirmation of amount by owner.
Discounts available for multi-week bookings: 10% off for 2 weeks; 15% off for 3 weeks or more. Please inquire.