|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Luxurious lakehouse retreat located on Lake Conroe in the popular Walden subdivision. Relax and enjoy life in the privacy of a luxurious Mediterranean home, privately situated on the end of a cove, directly on Lake Conroe. This home has a new 15' x 27' water deck, 2 boat slips, 2 jet ski lifts, a cabana equipped with stereo and lights situated on the lake, a lanai the width of the house, 2 wood burning fireplaces, a downstairs den plus a media room upstairs (both with plasma TVs equipped with DirectTVs NFL Ticket and blueray), a ''secret, hidden'' children's room, Foosball, gas grill located under the lanai, an upper balcony the width of the house, a private gate access to a large green space for enjoying a friendly game of football and children's golf or tennis camps.
Surrounding the home, and available to you free of charge, are two gorgeous pools and a play area at the Walden Yacht Club, fine dining at the Yacht Club and covered tennis courts at Walden Racquet Club.
This home is located across from Walden's private boat launch and a perfect place for a great family vacation or special gathering with family and friends.
Rent a boat or jet ski from the Walden Marina,located in the neighborhood, or bring your own boat, fish off of the deck, play a friendly game of football on the green space, volleyball in the backyard (net and ball provided)or relax and enjoy the many varieties of wildlife. You will surely witness a variety of wildlife visible from the rear of the home while still having a beautiful view and access to the lake. You or your family and friends can safely swim 400 feet without the danger of a jet ski or speeding boat.
This home is close to a large variety of restaurants and shops, many accessible by water, and only 15 miles north of The Woodlands.
We will not consider weddings, receptions, bachelor parties or graduation/prom events.
Start with Positives:
1. Well equipped, Kitchen – 2 Large Refrigerators, Ice Maker, Coffee Maker (Keurig & Drip), Pots/Pans, Mugs, Dishes, Silverware, Knives, Wine Opener, Toaster, Oven, Margarita Blender, etc.
2. Entertainment – 2 Large TVs, 1 Small TV, Direct TV, 3 Music Systems, 1 Karaoke System, 50+ Movie DVDs, Poker Chips, wi-fi Internet (poor signal, needs a range extender to cover home & backyard)
3. Club house access at walking distance. Full fitness center with 4 covered & 4 open tennis courts, FREE to use.
4. Bedrooms – Large MBR w/ King Bed, 2nd BR w/ King Bed, 3rd BR w/ 4 Full Size Bunk Beds (comfortably sleeps only 1 adult/teen on each bed), 4th BR (1st Floor) with Queen Bed. Good comfortable mattresses, clean sheets, comforters need to be cleaned. Plenty of pillows and blankets, towels, wash cloths, etc. and a Full-Size Air Mattress.
5. Full Baths: One on main floor, and two on 2nd floor which are clean and modern.
6. Backyard is nice (mainly grass), dock area is nice to spend time close to water. Drawback, not private as there is a public boat launch across, which creates noise early in the morning (fishers). Cannot see the main lake from the backyard (check out Goggle Maps for home location detail).
7. Denise is very helpful with instant text message replies.
1. White sofa covers and chair covers are not clean white. Please wash and bleach them.
2. Home appears clean when you walk in, but when you live there you find it dirty (desperately needs a deep clean). Pls fire your cleaning crew and hire someone responsible.
3. Patio and lanai furniture is very dirty (pressure wash needed), we used towels to sit. Spider webs all over the ceiling, dead bugs and roaches close to grill. We used a broom to clean.
4. On arrival dish washer was filthy from outside with dirty dishes inside. Dirty laundry (un washed) in the washer, dryer filled with clean towels and wash cloths.
5. Greeted with 3 instances of Roaches, near cellar and 2nd BR. (pest control needed)
6. Garage is full, no car parking. Extremely dirty. Golf cart battery died in 3 minutes w/ overnight charge. Had to push it back.
7. Deposit refunded after 2 weeks in full, after a friendly reminder to Denise.
Overall, the home and amenities gets a 4 star rating, but cleanliness gets only a 1 star rating. Therefore, please change your cleaning staff and get a Pest Service. It’s a small cost compared to amount I paid for 4 nights stay.
Gorgeous house with high end decor and tons of amenities. The owner obviously cares about his/her guest as thoughtful details can be found throughout the property. Enjoyed the view from the oversized porches. Also appreciated that all the bedrooms had large beds. No one had to sleep in a single bed...that's a plus for our family! Look forward to vacationing here again in the future.
We had an amazing time at the Tuscan Lake House celebrating Thanksgiving with our family. This was a special time with my parents who are in their 80's and gave our family an opportunity to be under one roof with one another. All the beds were very comfortable. The location was wonderful and we had a great time fishing from the pier. The pier and boat slip was really nice and the yard was wonderful. It was a quiet location and that was something we were looking for. The beds in the house were very comfortable. We would recommend this home for anyone wanting to have a quiet and nice place to stay. We would truly consider staying here again in the future.
A group of our close friends stayed at the Tuscan Lake House and enjoyed it thoroughly. The property is absolutely beautiful and in great condition. Moreover, Denise is unbelievably responsive. When we showed up (a little late), there was a small issue with the air-conditioning. I left Denise a voicemail close to midnight - not expecting her to pick up at all and she called me back within 5 minutes with a solution.
We'd absolutely come back again!
No long lines at the airport or concerns about lost luggage or passports...at least not with this Mediterranean vacation house. The sea was Lake Conroe and the sunsets were spectacular. The house was so large, but yet so cozy. We enjoyed the docks in the mornings and evenings. The living room was the coziest place to visit and watch the scary Halloween movies. The dining room offered a pleasant Tuscan feel as we ate on the antique table that looked like it came from a vineyard patio in Italy. The beds were so comfortable and we couldn't ask for anything more. The best yet through VRBO! Thanks!!!
We were a group of 12 senior ladies attending the TX Line Dance Jamboree. The house was great! We did not cook or boat, but could have. There was plenty of room for us to gather and visit. Worked well for everyone to get ready to leave for the day.
Conroe, Lake Conroe, Piney Woods, Texas, USA.
35 Miles North of Houston.
Other Activities: Wildlife Viewing, Boating, Antiques, Fishing, Shopping, Kayaking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
25 May 2017 - 5 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$588|
$400-$450/nt US Dollars
June-August .. $2,600/weekly rate (6 nights)
June-August .. $450/night (4 night minimum).
Sept-April ....... $950/2 nt weekend ..... $1,200/3 nt weekend.
Sept-April (Mon thru Thur) .. $400/nt 2 nt minimum.
Fall & Winter Holidays 4 night minimum.
Memorial Day,4th of July,Spring Break,Easter-5 nt minimum (no extra charge).
Labor Day- $450/4 nt minimum.
$450 security deposit.
NO PETS & NO SMOKING.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Dates Available: Year Round.