|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Luxurious lakehouse retreat located on Lake Conroe in the popular Walden subdivision. Relax and enjoy life in the privacy of a luxurious Mediterranean home, privately situated on the end of a cove, directly on Lake Conroe. This home has a new 15' x 27' water deck, 2 boat slips, 2 jet ski lifts, a cabana equipped with stereo and lights situated on the lake, a lanai the width of the house, 2 wood burning fireplaces, a downstairs den plus a media room upstairs (both with plasma TVs equipped with DirectTVs NFL Ticket and blueray), a ''secret, hidden'' children's room, Foosball, gas grill located under the lanai, an upper balcony the width of the house, a private gate access to a large green space for enjoying a friendly game of football and children's golf or tennis camps.
Surrounding the home, and available to you free of charge, are two gorgeous pools and a play area at the Walden Yacht Club, fine dining at the Yacht Club and covered tennis courts at Walden Racquet Club.
This home is located across from Walden's private boat launch and a perfect place for a great family vacation or special gathering with family and friends.
Rent a boat or jet ski from the Walden Marina,located in the neighborhood, or bring your own boat, fish off of the deck, play a friendly game of football on the green space, volleyball in the backyard (net and ball provided)or relax and enjoy the many varieties of wildlife. You will surely witness a variety of wildlife visible from the rear of the home while still having a beautiful view and access to the lake. You or your family and friends can safely swim 400 feet without the danger of a jet ski or speeding boat.
This home is close to a large variety of restaurants and shops, many accessible by water, and only 15 miles north of The Woodlands.
We will not consider weddings, receptions, bachelor parties or graduation/prom events.
The house was well equipped and furnished- the whole family was very comfortable- the back yard is scenic, fairly private, and well maintained. We thoroughly enjoyed the dock and the constantly hungry ducks and geese😊
We would definitely do a return visit.
My family had a great time. The place was very nice and clean..
I would recommend it to anyone needing to stay at lake conroe ...
We had 4 families stay in the house, totaling 9 people. There was plenty of room for all of us. Beds were comfortable. Neighborhood was quiet and the house was next to an utility easement lot and at the end of a cove on the lake, which was great!! I would highly recommend this house!
The property had many maintenance issues which put a huge damper on our family vacation. Below is what I sent to the owner and was never acknowledged...
1. The a/c upstairs only worked on one side of the home. We had to purchase fans to make it bearable in the bunk room and media room. The air filter looks like it hasn't been changed in a very long time.
2. Both a/c units stopped working on Monday afternoon. The unit kept flipping the breaker so my husband and brother spent their evening cleaning out the pump at the end of the dock bc it was plugged off with mud and we cleaned the air filter downstairs in order to get it back working again.
3. Our guests in the downstairs room had roaches in their bed and on them while they were sleeping. We had to spray for insects in this room and we were scared to use it again. Truly unacceptable. (Roaches were also found throughout downstairs during our visit)
4. The door frame from the living room to the back porch is rotting and rain was pouring through it and into the house.
5. When the handy man came to fix the fans that were not working on the porch or cabana, he left dangerous wire exposed in the yard where the kids were playing.
6. None of the lights on the dock or the jet ski lifts were working. The majority of the light bulbs throughout the house were burnt out.
7. The garage has a very bad odor. Possibly from something rotting.
8. It was generally unclean. Cob webs throughout. The shed outside had some sort of feces/droppings all over the floor.
We were there to surprise my wife on her 60th Birthday. She was impressed from seeing the outside of the home to everything that occurred over the next four days! My family had the time of our lives during this short stay in this beautiful home. We fished (the best time!), barbecued, rented a boat, played games, watched TV, listened to music, cooked, ate, and just had fun! I strongly recommend this spacious and luxurious home to any vacationer. In short, I have nothing to complain about and our stay was wonderful!
The decor is fun and the master bedroom is really great. A European feel which is fun and different. The porch and boat dock were the best features. The kitchen is serviceable.
Conroe, Lake Conroe, Piney Woods, Texas, USA.
35 Miles North of Houston.
Other Activities: Wildlife Viewing, Boating, Antiques, Fishing, Shopping, Kayaking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
$400-$450/nt US Dollars
June-August .. $2,600/weekly rate (6 nights)
June-August .. $450/night (4 night minimum).
Sept-April ....... $950/2 nt weekend ..... $1,200/3 nt weekend.
Sept-April (Mon thru Thur) .. $400/nt 2 nt minimum.
Fall & Winter Holidays 4 night minimum.
Memorial Day,4th of July,Spring Break,Easter-5 nt minimum (no extra charge).
Labor Day- $450/4 nt minimum.
$450 security deposit.
NO PETS & NO SMOKING.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Dates Available: Year Round.