Need a place where you can walk to the famous KLCC Twin Towers within minutes? Need a place that is in the heart of KL?
Well, this apartment is the place. It is only a 3 minute walk to KLCC. Once you're here, you can pretty much get to any part of Kuala Lumpur as it is also very near LRT access, and there are more taxis here than you can shake a stick at! It is 10 minutes away from the Golden Triangle (Bukit Bintang/Pavillion area).
More about the lovely apartment :
1) This is a studio apartment with 1 bathroom and kitchenette
2) It has 1 queen bed and comfortably sleeps 2 adults and maximum 4 (there is a sofa bed and a spare mattress will be provided - it will be a cosy fit).
3) Towels, toiletries are provided. Anything to make your stay more comfortable can be requested too - just ask!
4) Includes the following service amenities :
- Beautiful rooftop pool
- Workout gym
- Security card access only to your own respective floor
- 24 hour guard service
- Convenience Store and Laundromat available in the
building (washing not available in apartment)
- Wifi in the apartment (suitable for light surfing and email checking)
5) Located in the heart of KLCC - perfect for anyone wanting to discover Kuala Lumpur
6) Only 450 meters from the KLCC Twin Towers (walking distance measured via GMaps)
7) This place is called Parkview Serviced Suites
Getting here is super easy. From the KL Airport, just hop into any airport taxi and they will take you straight here for a flat rate.
Just message me if you have any other enquiries. I'm happy to help in anyway I can.
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!
PS. To our lovely future guests who may require high speed internet access for work, please contact us for more information :)
House Rules: Check In Times:
If you require early check in, please do notify me as early as possible as I have to coordinate the schedules :) I am flexible with check-in times, but if you are checking more than 6 hours beforehand, there will be a $30 surcharge.
You are on a holiday, enjoy yourself. As long as you do not break the apartment like you are a rockstar on withdrawal, it will be totally cool by me.
I am a proponent of recycling and energy conservation. Therefore, please turn off the lights and airconditioning when you leave the apartment. Please leave your aluminium cans/plastic bottles aside, I will happily help you recycle it later.
*For long term stay - we will require an extra security deposit of USD350 which is fully refundable*
Kitchenette is for light cooking only. For amazing and heavier meals, please proceed downstairs :)
There is no washing available inside the apartment. The laundromat downstairs charges only RM6 (USD2) per kilo, and they will dry and fold your clothes too!
There is a strict Non-Smoking policy in the apartment.
Upon checking out, please ensure that the apartment is left somewhat tidy.
If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit.
Loss of keys/passcard will incur an RM200 replacement fee.
Windows may be opened solely for the purpose of ventilating rooms. For safety reasons, it is not permitted to lean out of windows, to throw anything from them or sit on the sills.
I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences.