|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
For all SYD/ BRISB listings, the minimum stay over X'mas/New Year's is 7 nights.
Rates displayed are the prices for stays of 21 nights.Higher rates apply for stays of less than 3 weeks and over peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY).
Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
This is a contemporary and spacious apartment suite in a charming cul de sac location. Boutique accommodation at its best.
This apartment comes with the maximum possible pay TV (Foxtel) package, ie, you have access to all possible channels.
Ideally situated for getting around Melbourne, the apartment comprises of a modern equipped kitchen with open plan design into a stylish dining and lounge area incorporating contemporary furniture for a relaxed and luxury stay. Featured here is huge 50 inch plasma TV, Foxtel , DVD plus a mini stereo system.
This premier apartment comprises of two bedrooms, each bedroom housing amazingly comfortable beds and the finest quality linen along with built in robes. The main bedroom features a queen bed with ensuite and the second bedroom has 2 single beds. Extra bedding can be provided on request. The apartment also has 2.5 bathrooms for added privacy, a European laundry, security entrance, undercover secure parking and lift access are other key features of this accommodation.
Just off Carlisle Street on the doorstep to all that East St Kilda, St Kilda, Prahan and bayside Melbourne has to offer this is the perfect rental apartment for long term accommodation, Melbourne holiday rentals or temporary accommodation needs.
Note, we regularly upgrade our furniture in our apartments. Accordingly, the furnishings may be different to those shown in the pictures for this East St Kilda apartment. We guarantee that the furnishings will be of the same standard as that shown in the pictures, or higher.
House Rules: -Credit card details will need to be provided upon arrival as security deposit.
-Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you authorise us to deduct from your credit card or otherwise recover from you, $300 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
-Each apartment comes with 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a remote for parking access. You agree to notify us immediately if you find there are not at least 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a parking remote. In the event, you return the apartment to us without the above, you agree to pay $300 to cover key / parking remote replacement.
-Unless an early check-in is arranged, check-in is from 2pm. Note, we make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 2pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
-Our phones are turned off after 9pm. If you think you may be arriving after 9pm, you must notify us of this in advance so we know to keep our afterhours phone on. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 9pm.
-Unless a late checkout is arranged, check-out is before 10am.
-Our Call Centre operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. In addition, we are contactable for emergencies on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 9pm and on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. We are not contactable between 9pm to 9am each day.
-You are not permitted to cook in the apartment any dish likely to leave a long lasting odour in the apartment. This is for the benefit of future tenants. You agree that if you do we are entitled to, and will, charge you an amount of $300 to cover the cost we will incur in having the apartment deodorised.
-As we do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you proir to your check-in time or after you check-out.
-You authorise us to recover from you any loss we incur as a consequence of damage caused by you or your guests to the apartment or the furnishings in it. If you have provided credit card dails to us, you authorise us to deduct up to $1,000 from your credit card for this purpose.
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,500 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $6,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $6,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
Unfortunately the day before we were due to travel from NZ we had a cancellation for our booking (which we had made 2.5 weeks prior), due to '1 weeks worth of maintenance issues which suddenly needed to be done'. Obviously we were not in the least bit impressed! Can't imagine that suddenly the apartment needed that amount of work. Wouldn't attempt to book again sorry Nikki! Location would have been perfect for us - the alternative accommodation was great but we spent so much money getting to where our appointments were it was ridiculous.
Great location. Very clean. Very quiet. Good space. Loved the coffee maker
Very clean and comfortable! Easy to book and check out. Had a great trouble free stay. Wouldn't recommend the trundle bed however. Not the best for anyone above say.. 10 years old. All in all though, loved this apartment!!
Thank you for your hospitality!