This gorgeous self contained wood cabin is set on our lifestyle property which overlooks Aotea harbour, the Tasman sea and Mt Karioi. Enjoy the most amazing sunsets and star lit nights in a peaceful relaxing environment. Listen to the abundance of bird life while sitting on your own deck or taking a short stroll through our small stand of Native bush. Completely operated off wind and solar power. We are located 15 mins drive away from Raglan and Ruapuke Beaches with Bridal Veil Falls and the Te Uku Wind farm closer still. So come enjoy, relax and unwind.
Also on site is 'Gorgeous House Boat Cabin' available for bookings on book a bach website
- Towels are NOT provided though are available for a small fee
- WIFI is available up at the house
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- As we are on alternative energy some electrical appliances may not be able to be used here. Please don't hesitate to ask. (laptops,phone chargers andamp; portable DVD players are ok)
- Minimum 2 night booking applies for long weekends
Very neat, clean and tidy property with perfection to details.
Lovely cosy little cabin, everything we needed for a nights stay
I simply have no words to describe this amazing place, you have to go there and experience it by yourself!!
Definitely coming back again.. Helen and Brendon such a lovely couple. Loved the Cabin! It has everything what we needed.. Amazing view, amazing host, amazing Boat!! I am going to try boat for the next time. Thank you Helen and Brendon for the warm welcome.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Flat rate tariff
25 Oct 2016 - 25 Jan 2018
1 night minimum stay