This gorgeous self contained wood cabin is set on our lifestyle property which overlooks Aotea harbour, the Tasman sea and Mt Karioi. Enjoy the most amazing sunsets and star lit nights in a peaceful relaxing environment. Listen to the abundance of bird life while sitting on your own deck or taking a short stroll through our small stand of Native bush. Completely operated off wind and solar power. We are located 15 mins drive away from Raglan and Ruapuke Beaches with Bridal Veil Falls and the Te Uku Wind farm closer still. So come enjoy, relax and unwind.
Also on site is 'Gorgeous House Boat Cabin' available for bookings on book a bach website
- Towels are NOT provided though are available for a small fee
- WIFI is available up at the house
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- As we are on alternative energy some electrical appliances may not be able to be used here. Please don't hesitate to ask. (laptops,phone chargers andamp; portable DVD players are ok)
- Minimum 2 night booking applies for long weekends
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
Great place to stay. Everything you need in a cool, quirky log cabin. 100% enjoyed our stay ??
The cabin was a very lovely little place to get away for the long weekend. If you want to experience something unique and a bit more secluded, this is the perfect place. With lovely views just outside your window, and Raglan just a short drive through the rolling hills, you couldn't really ask for a better spot to unwind and relax. Would love to go back and explore more of the area! Highly recommended. :)
Very neat, clean and tidy property with perfection to details.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Flat rate tariff
5 Dec 2016 - 5 Mar 2018
1 night minimum stay