Perfect spot for a Holiday
* Right on the waters edge
* Fully self-contained bach (ex sheets, towels etc.)
* Steps directly from deck to the sand
* Spectacular views across the Hauraki gulf
* Safe swimming beach
* Easy boat launching
* Fantastic fishing, diving and watersports
* Next to large reserve with childrens playground
* Walk / run along beach to Scandrett Regional Park
* 5 mins to Snells Beach Shops and 10mins to Warkworth Town Centre (supermarket, laundromat, shopping, bars, cafes)
* Short ferry ride to Kawau Island to explore Mansion House and great walks (from Sandspit)
* Close to Matakana Wine country (great wine and food) and Sunday Farmers market
......... all this only 1 hour north of Auckland
Minimum 2 day/night rental (midday arrival and departure)
All school holiday periods are rented in whole week blocks (sunday - sunday) at high season rates.
Public Holiday Weekends including: Easter, Anzac Day, Queens Birthday, Labour Day. Rates as per high season and must be taken for the full 3 days
This is probably our 5th stay and we always come away feeling so relaxed. Quite simply, we love it. ?? A few recommendations for anyone new to Martin's Bay - Enjoy Fish & Beer Battered chips from Seaspray takeaway; pack a picnic & walk north from the Bach to the end of Martins Bay beach & follow track to Scandrett Regional Park - well worth it. Wander through Brickbay Sculpture Trail followed by a coffee and pastry at their lovely cafe. Catch a film at Matakana cinema.
Second time we've stayed at this Bach and we love it. Right on the beach and the Bach has everything you need. Will definitely be going again.
Awesome location with easy access. Absolute beachfront! Good basic amenities and everything is in really good condition. Would love to come back during the summer!
Fantastic location, couldn't get closer to the beach. Loved listening to the waves roll in at night time, no bugs either!! kids had such a great time.
Fabulous location right on the beach. Very comfortable with modern decor & furnishings. Bright & airy.