Traditional, restored Farm Cottage - 2 bedrooms - sleeps up to 4 + baby in cot. Only 5 mins from Kaikoura town centre and 4km to Whale Watch, i-site, supermarket, etc.
INSIDE = Large lounge, two leather sofas, 42" plasma TV, satellite freeview, Blu-Ray player, 700+ DVD library, wood burner and FREE firewood. Clean air system. Fully equiped self-catering kitchen. Shower room and separate toilet. Electricity included. Bedding and towels provided
Bedroom 1 = double bed (electric blanket), porta-cot (electric heater)
Bedroom 2 = double bed with single above, (electric heater)
OUTSIDE = Separate entrance and parking for 3+ cars. Spacious grounds with orchard, mature trees, SPECTACULAR mountain views, childrens games, small playground and outdoor playhouse. FREE use of gas barbecue. 5 min walk to local river and choice of walks and cycle trail to coast (4km) or mountains (5km)
* FREE range of breakfast items - breakfast cereal, bread, margarine, homemade jam, tea, cofffee, sugar, milk, AND seasonal fruit, eggs (to help guests arriving late, after the supermarket closes!)
* FREE entry to our Farm Park (worth approx. $10 per person, per day)
* EXCLUSIVE access to help with early morning animal feeding
* FREE use of (adult) bathroom robes and slippers
* FREE wireless broadband/internet wi-fi (wifi) access
* FREE firewood (wintertime)
* FREE use of outdoor gas barbecue and rimu picnic table (summertime only)
* FREE pony ride for small children (one ride per day)
* Baby = porta-cot, high chair and portable cleaning station with bath (bedding on request)
* Children's games - large collection = indoor and outdoor
* FANTASTIC outdoor two-story kids playhouse
Booking system for our five properties on the Wacky Stays website
We also operate Kaikoura Llama Trekking (please book in advance)
Stunning views of Mt. Fyffe and Kaikoura Mountain ranges
We look forward to meeting you
Check-in 1pm to 9pm. Check-out by 10am - thanks
We offer extended check-in and check-out, subject to an hourly charge
Smoking outside only
Pets allowed = no hassling our free-roaming animals in the Farm Park; not on furniture; clean up any mess - thanks.
Children must be accompanied by an adult while in our Farm Park.
LONG STAY SPECIALS (June to Sept only - contact us directly for these discount deals).
Stay FOUR nights = $10 discount per night...
Stay EIGHT+ nights = get one FREE
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
FREE range of breakfast items (to help late arriving guests)
Fantastic, friendly owners and staff! We felt very welcome. Loved spending time with the animals in the farm park. Great toys for the kids. The farmhouse was very comfortable with a roaring fire and great beds. Look forward to our next stay in the teepee, colonial wagon or yurt! Thanks!
Friendly people, loved the breakfast food left for us. Contact with the animals was fun too.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Christmas andamp; Easter
17 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rate applies for up to 2 people. NZ$20.00/adult and NZ$20.00/child for extra occupants.|