Fully staffed and serviced daily, the villa is tucked quietly away on a charming and quiet street yet only a short walk to central Seminyak and Legian. The villa features three luxurious bedrooms with five star resort facilities including private swimming pool, open living and dining area, modern kitchen, entertainment facilities & fast fiber optic internet.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are of a very high standard, each with 32-inch flat-screen TV and comfortable beds.
The villa offers great value for money with free airport transfers (min stay 3 days). The villa is suitable for families with children as well as groups of friends.
Facilities and Features:
Bed and Bath:
Lounge and Dining.
Pool and Garden:
House Rules: 1. Booking procedure
* Reservations can be made through email, website, or phone call. Please fill up the reservation form completely if you are make the booking through our website. If you are making your reservation through email or phone call, please provide detailed information including number of persons of the arriving group, nationality, and their ages.
* Detail Information regarding to number of arriving group including their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your reservation, since some properties are not suitable for young guests and please pay attention with the capacity of each rooms of the properties since its has own specific regulation in maximum capacity, unless differently specified the rooms can accommodate 2 adults.
*Our reservation team will respond to your inquiry at the latest within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our reservation team after 24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email Address:
*If the inquired villa is available you will receive an email respond with complete and detailed information about the villa, its rate and total cost for the desired dates, and further instruction to finalize your reservation. In case the property is not available we will offer you other villas which are available for inquired period.
*As the availability change day to day especially on high season and peak season, its advisable to confirm the reservation as soon as you received information of the availability.
* To confirm the reservation the client should replying to our email based on availability and price information we provide, afterward Maviba Rentals will issue official invoice with complete information of the reservation with its inclusions , payment instructions and due date payment to secure your booking. Maviba Rentals will hold the calendar for 3 days from booking time to process the payment and In-case for whatever reasons the client fail to settle the payment , the booking will be released automatically.
* A Booking from guest will be treated as a confirmed booking when the guest settled of the required 50% deposits payment or full payment required in case guest make the booking in cut of date payment time frame as mention in point number 6.
*Kindly settle the requested payment before due date otherwise your reservation will be automatically cancelled. Please send us a copy of your payment in case of Bank Transfer. If we do not receive any confirmation that the payment has been processed, your booking will be released automatically.
* As soon the funds has reach our Bank Account, Maviba Rentals will issue payment receipt of the Booking Confirmation and the updated invoice with the amount received. We will ask you flight details of each member of the group, for proper pick up airport arrangement.
* Remaining balance has to be paid before 21 days for low season ,30 days high season ,45 Peak Season prior to arrival. We will send an invoice at the latest 7 days prior to the due date when final payment has to be made. If for whatever reasons the guest fail to settle the final payment before its due date, your booking will be automatically released and all the previous payments you have made will not be refunded.
* A confirmed booking may be cancelled by Maviba Rentals, if any balance payment not received within the required time frame
3. Check in Time
Check in time 2.00 PM and early check in late checkout can be arranged based on availability. Requirement for early check in and/or late checkout should be communicated in prior.
4. Check out Time
* Check Out Time 11.00 AM
* Late check out before 6.00PM is chargeable 50% off published rates
* Late check out up to 6.00 PM chargeable 100% off published rates
* Advance booking is required and confirmation is should be based on availability
* Maviba Rentals requires that all cancellations are notified in writing. (Fax or email are acceptable.)
* Where a booking is cancelled a minimum of three months before the booked arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full subject to the approval of individual property owners
* Cancellations made less than three months prior to the arrival date forfeit all monies paid by the guest in relation to the booked stay. Final payments are non refundable.
* No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made
* Alterations and Cancellations by Us In the unlikely event that a villa becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we will offer alternative period if possible, alternative accommodation if available, or a full refund of all payments you have made. Refund is limited only to the rental costs. We are not liable to cover costs that may incur related to your travel arrangement i.e. administration fee to reschedule your flight, etc.
6. Cut Off Date Payment:
* Low Season : 21 days prior to arrival date
* High Season : 30 days prior to arrival date
* Peak Season : 45 days prior to arrival date
* Maviba rentals accepts any type of payment method such as cash, bank transfer, western union, Visa and MasterCard only can be process via PayPal and swipe machine in Bali .
* Any Bank transfer fees, PayPal fee will be guest liability
* Low Season: Inclusive January 09 to June 30 September and 16 to December 19
* High Season: inclusive July 01 to July 31, September 01 to September 15, inclusive Chinese New Year (29 Jan - 4 Feb 2014) and Easter week (17- 24 Apr 2014)
* Peak Season: Inclusive August 01 to August 31 and December 20 to January 8
The details of the Season structure applicable to the Villa may be deferent with the other villa, as reference regarding to the season relating to pricing information please find the detail in the Villa rate page in our villa listing.
9. Minimum Stay Requirement
* 2 nights in Low Season (9th Jan- 30th June/ 16th Sept- 19th Dec)
* 5 nights in High Season (1st Jul-31st Jul/ 1st Sept-15th Sep, Chinese New Year (29 Jan - 4 Feb 2014) and Easter week (17- 24 Apr 2014)
* 7 nights in Peak Season (1st Aug-31st Aug/ 20th Dec-08th Jan)
10. Event and parties
Each Villas have rules governing their procedure for events and parties. if the Guest is planning to use the Property for a purpose other than holiday, please communicate this to Maviba Villa Management at booking time , special approval or arrangements may be required. If an event is permitted at the Villa, surcharge, Banjar fee and additional security deposit may be required, which will be agreed and confirmed in writing prior to confirming the reservation.
11. Loss and Damage
* Any loss & damage of our property during the rental period, will be guest responsibility, and may be charge to the Guest personal account
* Maviba Rentals is not responsible for any damage or loss to the guest personal items, please keep your valuable items in safety box as provided
* Maviba Rentals is not responsible for machine failure or equipment in the villa, but will do all in its capacity to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Maviba Rentals is not responsible for any injuries, illness, or accident during their period of stay therefore the guest be advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal item and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
* The Clients need to be aware that they are required to comply with local laws and regulations. Copy of passport is required at check-in for police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa and authorities impose high penalties.
* No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises.
* The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other guest and neighbors.
* Any charge of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the customer.
14. Complaints and Force Majeure
* Should a problem arise relating to the premise, the Client should contact the Operational manager immediately. In most cases problems can be resolved if this procedure is followed.
* Both Maviba Rentals or the owner will not entertain any complains raised after client's departure.
* Maviba villa rentals team will be delighted to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us should you required any further information or assistance.