|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Surcharge for single night
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
Beautiful Bach with great views, very comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay.
Gorgeous batch, situated in the middle of the bush. We will definitely be back at some point.
Wonderful secluded well thought out chalet. Fantastic outdoor shower. Thank you so much - can't wait to visit again
Amazing little paradise! We went for our 20th wedding anniversary and it was just Perfect! All the little details and the outside shower were exactly what the doctor order! We ll be back!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
18 Jan 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
2 night minimum stay