|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Surcharge for single night
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
We absolutely loved every minute of staying in this cottage! The lodge and its setting are a wee slice of paradise, so beautiful, with everything you need. The outdoor shower is among the best showers I've ever had - what a treat!
Loved the property, would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing escape.
I gave it a 3star because it wasnt the hilton, it was a beaitufl tranquil atmostohere. If you want to go somewhere romantic, secluded or to re-gather your thoughts, this is the perfect place. Beside all that, my highlight is the outdoor showers. Im very conscious about my body but it gave me courage and i felt safe and private. I know its just a shower but its the best on a stormy night!!! ??
What a fantastic way to celebrate a 60th - with moreporks by night and tuis by day, and a view that couldn't be more New Zealand: cabbage trees, manuka and ponga backdropped by golden hills. The cottage is very quaint - loved the outdoor shower, the arched windows and wide, bare-planked walls. It is artfully decorated and very comfortable. And of course the walks at Bethells are fabulous. Highly recommended!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
27 Feb 2017 - 30 Apr 2018
2 night minimum stay