|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Surcharge for single night
Beautiful location, very cute eco property
Cute little cottage in beautiful bush setting . Nice outside shower. Close to a lot of walking and tramping tracks but very quiet and serene. Ideal location to explore the Waitakere ranges.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Really beautiful place relaxing and truly amazing would definitely stay again.
This property is in a stunning location. The shower is incredible as you feel like you are at one with nature showering in the bush. The selections of kiwi classic films are awesome for a rainy day. Over all a great relaxing weekend
Beautiful rustic cottage perfect for a couples weekend away. Close to Bethells beach and not too far from Auckland. Loved the outdoor shower and the view from the cottage. Private and peaceful.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
26 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2017
2 night minimum stay