Situated within the beautiful Parkbrae Estate, this is a cottage that oozes historic charm and comfort. The unique location offers beautiful views of the Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Tekapo and surrounding mountains.
Set in two acres of private gardens, this four bedroom cottage features a cosy lounge with TV and open fire. There is a spacious kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge and oven. The bathroom has both a bath and shower and there is also a laundry room.
- 1 night bookings incur a surcharge of $35.00
- Cancellations made more than 7 days before your arrival do not incur a cancellation fee.
- If cancelled with less than 7 days before your arrival or in case of no-show you will be charged in full for the first night's stay.
Conditions of use:
- Guests may incur a cleaning surcharge of $50 if the home is left in an excessively untidy state.
- Late check in after 8pm may incur a surcharge of $50.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
Gorgeous little cottage with stunning views of the church and lake right from beside the fireplace! Great place for a romantic weekend away.
House was tastefully decorated in period style and had all amenities. Beautiful location with view of the Church and the lake. If we return to Lake Tekapo, we will stay again.
Fantastic view from the living room, warm fireplace, and beautiful landscaping
Beautiful view and outstanding location
Perfect little cottage. 100 meters to the church with unobstructed views. like going back in time, with open fire, wallpaper, claw foot bath etc, but with all the modern conveniences you cant live without (dishwasher, electric blankets)