|Space||1,436 sq. ft.|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Clean, comfortable and cosy stay.
* Spacious 1436 sft corner unit with KLCC view
* 2 covered car parks
* WIFI, with unlimited surfing
* Cable TV (TM Unifi Hypp TV)
* 3 Bedroom & 2 bathroom
* Lift located next to unit.
* Spacious apartment for group traveler.
* 24 hours security, swimming pool, play ground and gym
* Peaceful environment
* Air-cond (Master bedroom & hall) and ceiling fans (all bedroom & hall)
* Water heater, washing machine and freezer
* Flat screen plasma TV, Iron & Ironing board, rice cooker, bread toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker
* Dry Kitchen
Nearby hotspot (Driving distance):
* Platinum Walk & Festival City (3 Minutes)
* Uptown Setapak (3 Minutes)
* Kuala Lumpur City Centre & Zoo Negara (15 Minutes)
* Tasik Titiwangsa & Istana Budaya (10 minutes)
* Pekeliling bus terminal, Star LRT, Monorel station - (10 minutes)
* Shopping mall : Festival city
* Sundries Shop : Mydin PV13, 7-11, 99 Speedmart
* Fast Food : Domino's Pizza.
* Food stall : Malay, Mamak, Chinese, Arabian, Ayamas, etc.
* More Food on Platinum walk area
* Hospital : Columbia Asia hospital
* Bank & ATM : All major bank branch is within 5 minutes drive
* Other stuff & daily needs etc available within the area
Accessibility & Transportation:
* LRT Putra. Wangsa Maju Station
* Driving - Jalan Genting Klang (Near JPJ Setapak)
* By Bus stop (Jalan Genting Kelang)
* By Taxi : Taxi stand in front of the condo.
* PV16 Condominium Management rules is applicable
* Swimming pool & gym. Require management pass.
* Requirement : RM25.00, Passport photo (2 copy)
* Process : 2 weeks to process
* RM 260.00/night
* RM 230.00/night (Weekly Min 7 nights)
* Booking Security Deposit RM 250.00. (To be return upon checkout)
Check in / Check out:
* Check in time : After 3.00 pm
* Check out time : Before 12.00 pm
* Thanks to our previous Non-Muslim guest cooperation and sensitivity towards our muslims culture
* For betterment of our services, as well as hindsight to future guest of our homestay conditions, we always welcome review from all the guests, be it in our main blog or in our linked travel website.
House Rules: - Check-in from 3pm and Check-out by 12 noon.
- For every extra person, we will charge the usage of extra mattress set for RM50.00/set/night.
- We do not provide daily room housekeeping. Nonetheless, Guests are required to keep premise reasonably clean as and where it is.
- Dry Kitchen facilities are available, but Guests are required to keep kitchen clean at all times.
- No footwears are allowed within the premises.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No Alcoholic beverages allowed.
- STRICTLY, No carrying or consuming ILLICIT DRUGS within the premises.
- We reserve the right to decline a booking or refuse entry to accomodate any person(s) or group who in our opinion, are not suitable to occupy our premises. In this case, no reason will need to be given and the contract shall be discharged without further liability on either party.
- Our Homestays reserves the right to change or delete any of the info in this website whenever appropriate without any prior notice.
- Guests are requested to take care of their own safety and security of their own belongings while staying at Our Homestays. The Operator shall not be held responsible for any losses happening.
The apartment was cleaner than previous, Owner very friendly. Worth for money.
clean , but the aircon very hot ! 3 room only master room got aircon n the aircon not cold , tell hoster he say will find ppl to repair ... anyway until I'm finish 5days still no repair , n I saw another comment they also this problem ...
disappointed! damn hot u know
The host was a nice person, who tried to help us when we got problems when trying to book transportation to the airport. He responded to our inquiries promptly as well
There was a plaza right beside the place, so you could get all necessities easily, you could travel to other tourist spots in just 15 minutes by car.
However, the place's cleanliness has room for improvement, as there was a disturbing amount of bugs found. Moreover, 2 out of 3 rooms are not air-conditioned.
I booked this place for 1 night to celebrate my baby shower, the house was very spacious and could accommodate all my guests. My only biggest disappointment was that the Air Cond was not powerful enough and all my guest and myself felt very uncomfortable and we were sweating throughout the function. This really made me feel very dissatisfied as I am hosting a party and the AC was not blowing enough cold air. I managed to complete the party in heat without any choice . I suggest that 2 A/C has to be fixed as the house is 1400sf and 1 A/C with 2 host power is defiantly not sufficient to cover the place. Thank you
I have stay for two days, the air cond totally not cold. I have informed the host but he claimed that he can't find any service man. he told me that he is not try to avoid the work as it would not cost him much. If this is the case, how come he couldn't find any service man? it was Monday, KL so big, so many air cond service company. I just can't get it.
At the end, of course no one come repair.
The place is really big and clean! Accessible to all your needs. For group of barkada and family this is perfect place to stay when you're in KL. Thank you