Here is a room with Smiley Face style.
This studio apartment is well located in Tai Wai District with a theme decoration.
Room about 500 square feet, two-bedrooms, a separate toilet,a separate kitchen and a 130 square feet balcony for use.
Smiley Face theme around the room, homeowner Ricky picked the laugh decoration from different places while he travel around the world. The aim is every guest are infected by the room and make them happy, full of joy, he hope everyone get his message:
"Always smile" You have a nice smile. You will always have a special place in my heart.
Smiley Face theme rooms are very suitable for the use of a large fine, the house has two bedrooms, one bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with two single beds built for guests to use.
There is an independent kitchen inside the house, for those who like to cook and long-term rental guests!
Rest time is very important, master bedroom have a small balcony to come forward, so that visitors can breathe in here!
You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
What a cool room!
- LCD TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioner
- WiFi network cover the house
- We provide pocket WiFi egg rental service with charge HKD30 per day for outdoor user. Please let us know in advance if you're required so we could arrange it for you.
The house provides slippers,hairdryer,electric bottles and bath supplies.
Each apartment has its own toilet and 24 hours hot and cold water bath.
***You need to bring your own personal supplies like toothbrush, toothpaste and towels, etc.
Tai Wai district full of local feelings, sparsely populated, unlike the Yau Tsim Mong District so crowded urban areas, allowing travelers to experience the local community feelings.
From the airport to Hong Kong guests can take the airport bus E42 to Tai Wai railway station. About 8 minutes walk from Tai Wai Station, or at Tai Wai Station transfer minibus by four minutes, then will arrive our house.
And also, Tai Wai is easy to access to shopping malls and cultural attractions.
By train, it takes
only 4 minutes access to Shatin Station
only 3 minutes access to Kowloon Tong Station
only 3 minutes access to Che Kung Temple Station
only 9 minutes access to Mong Kok Station
only 23 minutes access to Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Lo Wu station to Tai Wai Station directly without transfer.
Besides, there are loads of buses available to the city.
House Rules: 1) Please be respectful of the apartment and treat it as your place.
2) Please turn off the light & AC before you are leaving the apartment or not using them.
3) Please do not smoke inside. Please smoke outside if you are a smoker.
4) Please keep the noise down.
5) Please do not damage anything in the apartment. Any damage caused to the apartment are payable by you or you will be subject to repair charges.
6) Please be responsible for your own belongings.
7) Please keep the place clean.