Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Private, Single level, split plan, near Unicoi St Park, falls, wineries, & Helen
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2) Each bedroom has a 32 inch Flat Screen TV.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - No cats! $40 per dog, 2 dogs max/owners approval. No cats! $40 per dog, 2 dogs max/owners approval.
No smoking - On outside decks only & must remove cigarett buttsOn outside decks only & must remove cigarett butts
Max guests: 6 - Maximum - 6 people including adults and childrenMaximum - 6 people including adults and children
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- - Guests responsible for removal of all cigarette butts & pet waste. - 2nd pet fee will be collected as additional payment request
- - VAPING not allowed inside cabin - No discharge of firearms allowed on property.
Hosted by Susan BundyAsk a question
About Susan Bundy
Jerry and I have been coming to the North Georgia Mountains and Helen for over 40 years. We live in Roswell, GA (770) 842-2138 / firstname.lastname@example.org and custom built Bear Crossing as our 'home away from home'. What excites us most when we are there is the privacy, great location to Unicoi State Park, Helen, Dahlonga, Hiking Trails and all the other North Georgia attractions. We built our Second Home in 2002 adding special features to make visits more enjoyable.
Susan Bundy purchased this Cabin in 2002
Why Susan Bundy chose Sautee Nacoochee
We designed and had cabin built specifically to our specifications for our enjoyment as a second home.