House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6) -
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Maximum of one child per adult.Maximum of one child per adult.
Pets allowed - Maximum of two dogs Only. DO NOT ALLOW CATS..Maximum of two dogs Only. DO NOT ALLOW CATS..
No smoking - No smoking, vaping or toking on the property.No smoking, vaping or toking on the property.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Contact us if more than six to discuss. Contact us if more than six to discuss.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Anyone under the age of 25 must be supervised.Anyone under the age of 25 must be supervised.
- Quiet time from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. READ AND AGREE TO HOUSE RULES FOR EXTRA FEES THAT MAY BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR BOOKING.
- Parking in front of house only unless special permission is obtained from the owners.
- The entire property inside and outside is to be considered non smoking. Smoking includes cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, and vaping.
Invermere is nestled in the Columbia Valley surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains to the east, the Purcell Mountains to the west, and features the sandy shores of Lake Windermere. It's the place for all season recreation!
Bettywyn and Tom Chapman
- english, I use Google Translate to communicate/
About Bettywyn and Tom Chapman
We are two professionals in our late fifties and early sixties who enjoy everything about the outdoors during all seasons of the year.
Bettywyn and Tom Chapman purchased this House in 2007
Why Bettywyn and Tom Chapman chose Invermere
This location provides us with an activity center for our hiking, quading, swimming, kayaking, rafting, water skiing, snow skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and ice skating. We are surrounded by golf courses which our friends use, but we are too busy with other activities to have time to golf.
What makes this House unique
We are avid skiers and snowboarders who frequent Kicking Horse Resort in winter. We use our boat on Lake Windermere, and enjoy bird watching in the Columbia Wetlands. We regularly go to the Saturday Farmer's Market on Main Street through July and August. We walk our dog 1.5 km down Walker Lane to the lake. One of our favorite eateries is Ray Ray's, a lovely lakeside restaurant with outside seating, excellent food and great service.