|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This listing is for the entire two-storied modern house with garden and internal access garage, along a driveway away from the street.
There is a large open plan space which works brilliantly for entertaining or just relaxing. Downstairs is comprised of two separate living areas, kitchen with breakfast bar, toilet, entranceway and garage/laundry. Two sets of bifold doors can open one corner of the house completely out to the sun, courtyard, lush garden and outdoor table.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Double bedroom with queen size bed and spacious wardrobe
- Double bedroom with a super-king size bed (can convert to two singles)
- Single bedroom
- Full size bathroom with shower
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Internal access double garage plus one off-street park in front of the garage
- Alarm security
- Laundry - washing machine, dryer and iron
- Outdoor extendable table - can seat 8 comfortably
- Big Green Egg - ceramic charcoal BBQ/cooker/smoker
- Outdoor bath - plumbed in with hot water, just turn on the taps
- Stereo system with iPhone/iPod dock or laptop/iPad connection
- Free WIFI
Close to Eden Park, Western Springs Park, MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology) and the Zoo.
A 15 minute walk to Kingsland or Grey Lynn for cafes and shops.
Pre-book a supershuttle and a transfer from the airport direct to the house for one person costs $32. For three people the cost is $48 for the group.
About 7 minutes walk to the train station or to bus stops offering several bus routes.
A bus or train to the city will take 30 - 40 minutes.
A car or taxi will take a maximum of 10 minutes outside peak travel times and a taxi should cost between $20 and $25.
Smoking only permitted outside.
Pets okay with prior approval.
Recycling in bin with blue lid inside garage beside garage door (bottles, cans, recyclable plastics, paper and cardboard
Rubbish in bin with red lid outside from sliding door in garage
Great house to stay in, very comfortable. Our family had a wonderful stay, thank you.
This property was great, perfect for our two families to stay together, great configuration, amenities etc, good price. Would definitely stay here again.
Lovely house great for three couples. Garage handy. Good location
perfect location, so close to the city & motorway - would definitely recommend
Great central location but without parking hassles, really nice modern, warm house...felt like home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High season tariff
28 Oct 2016 - 28 Jan 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rate applies for up to 4 people. NZ$45.00/adult and NZ$25.00/child for extra occupants.|