Boutique-Style LBI Seashore Hideaway — Less than One Block from the Beach 2BR.
Life’s a little different on Long Beach Island—and our 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath home is designed to make every minute memorable. Located less than a block from the beach on the second-floor of a duplex, this breezy and refined getaway has everything you need to get by on beach time, plus all the design touches you’d expect of a fine hotel.
That means a BBQ off the kitchen and two outdoor dining spaces for evening cookouts and cool coastal breezes. An outdoor shower to keep the sand where it belongs. And a spacious and easily accessible garage for your beach gear, so you can just throw on your suit and go.
When you’re not working on your tan, there’s still plenty to explore. Watersports and boardwalk-style excitement are both just 10 minutes by car, and Daddy O’s—a restaurant and bar loved by guests and locals like—is just across the street.
In our coastal home, you'll find a leather couch, elegant appointments and flat-screen TVs that invite you to kick back. You’ll also find a convenient table in the kitchen -- the perfect spot for home-cooked meals or pizza nights. Open the doors to the decks to catch a refreshing breeze.
Just beyond the living area, a kitchen fully outfitted with granite countertops and everything you’ll find at home, including a full-size washer and dryer.
While the grown-ups chat over a nightcap outside on the spacious deck, let the kids hang out in the family room, featuring a plush sofa, stylish chairs, a table for board games and a flat-screen TV equipped with a DVD player.
YOUR COASTAL HIDEAWAY
Our bedrooms and bathrooms are designed to offer the look and feel of a luxury hotel with all the comforts of home, including luxury linens and seashore artwork.
The queen-size bedroom shares a full bath with the east bedroom offering twin and double beds—the perfect setup for a small family. The family room has a sectional sofa, a fold-out bed and comfortable easy chair for guests.
The bathroom has a sleek granite vanity with glass and marble showers. An additional half-bath is conveniently located on the garage level.
SUNNY DAYS AT LBI
A longstanding seashore destination, Long Beach Island has something to offer every member of your group. In the summer, catch rays and waves on the beach, less than a one-block stroll away. Or drive 10 minutes to Fantasy Island Amusement Park where you can rack up tickets in ski ball or get a bird’s-eye view of the ocean on the Ferris wheel.
If it’s adventure you’re after, bring your surfboards or paddleboards along and store them in the garage, or rent some from South End Surf ‘N Paddle, a 10-minute drive away. For more adventure, take to the waters on a jet ski from Ship Bottom Marine Center, less than a mile from the property.
For dining or drinks on a rooftop deck, hip DaddyO’s is just across the street. Be sure to start at least one morning off with something sweet from The Local or Ferrara's Italian Bakery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Rent daily? Weekly only between July 1 and Labor Day. During the off season, we have a three (3) day minimum.
2) Check-in day? Check-in time? During the summer season check-in day is Saturday at 2PM; check-out day is Saturday 10AM. Sorry - we cannot make any exceptions. We also do not allow any early check-ins or late check-outs as we are not a hotel with an on-site staff.
3) Allow pets? While we are avid dog lovers, we cannot allow pets under any circumstances (including service or small dogs) to avoid issues with guests having allergies.
4) Long weekends and short holiday weeks? Yes, as long as your stay is outside the July 1 to Labor Day period.
5) Under 21 years of age? Yes, as long as a parent is a signer to the lease for each under-age tenant. Under-age security deposit applies.
6) Security deposit? Security deposit is $500-$1,000.
7) Monthly off season rentals? Monthly season rentals are for the entire October to April time frame only. Tenant pays 2 months rent in advance, and also absorbs owner's cost of power, natural gas, WIFI and cable TV services.
8) Parking? There is parking for one vehicle in the garage, one or two vehicles in the driveway, and as many parking spots as you need in the street. There is alternate side of the street parking in Long Beach Township - north side of 45th Street Wednesday 9AM to Sun 9AM; south side of 45th Sunday 9AM to Wed 9AM. Do not park in the alleyway adjacent to the south of the premises as you will be ticketed and towed. The alleyway is our neighbor's access to their property.
9) Distance to beach (or top of dune)? It is about 499 feet to the top of the dune, or 2 minutes. The property is 7 homes from the beach, across Beach Avenue. Map - https://goo.gl/maps/SBLAugyJPcG2
10) Beach badges and beach chairs? 6 Beach badges and sand chairs are supplied.
11) Beach chairs and umbrellas? Beach (sand) chairs are provided, however, umbrellas are not supplied.
12) Trash disposal? Trash and recycle disposal days are Monday & Thursday and Tuesday & Friday, respectively, as early as 6AM (summer only - off season Tuesday trash and Friday recycle). Tenants are responsible for separating trash from recyclables (paper, cardboard, bottles, cans). Do not place recyclables in plastic bags as the containers will not be emptied.
13) Rent discounts? None, unless you are renting the same or previous week for the following year. The current year's weekly rate applies if an existing tenant leaves the security deposit with the property manager or owner and places it on a week for next year. Multiple week discounts are only considered for leases prepared 9-12 months before occupancy.
14) Rent both floors? Both floors are available to rent. This property is attractive to large groups or families who need proximity AND privacy. With multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, storage and yard space, there is plenty to offer those that need the room to spread out.
The Island: Long Beach Island is a barrier island 18 miles long, and on average three blocks wide, six miles off the coast of New Jersey. It is renowned for its pristine white beaches (rivaling those of Cape Cod or the Hamptons) and quaint resort towns.
The Property: Property is located off Long Beach Blvd. on 45th Street in Brant Beach. It is located Oceanside just seven homes from the beach. Your family will enjoy all the modern conveniences of home (central air conditioning, washer & dryer, outdoor gas BBQ, outdoor showers, new granite kitchen and 2 full tile baths). The house is located in a quiet family area of the island. You can easily get to the supermarket (located about a mile from the Acme), ice cream shops (also about a mile). Less than a block walk to the beach, the location makes it easy to bring the family to and from the home. Our home is also near the glorious Barnegat Bay (sunset viewing or boat watching on the intercoastal Waterway).