|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Monterey Bay, famous for its aquatic life, local produce and majestic coastal views, is the ideal location for your next California getaway! Located near Monterey's famous aquarium, Cannery Row, and charming shops and restaurants, this Monterey Bay vacation rental home allows you to fully experience everything the beautiful Central Coast has to offer.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to accommodate 9 guests, this house is the perfect setting for your next relaxing retreat with friends and family. From the moment you first walk through the front door, you will immediately feel at ease in this beachy abode, boasting modern, tasteful decor with light colors and all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay. Sip your morning coffee while admiring the Pacific Coast sunrise seeping through the home's bay windows and feel the ocean breeze from the large deck. After a memorable day exploring the area, prepare fresh seafood and local vegetables in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with all the necessary cooking appliances. Spend sometime outdoors in this property's backyard which slopes to a level barbeque area with outstanding views of the Pacific. Later, retreat to one of the beautifully appointed bedrooms for a restful night's sleep. During foggy days, enjoy the warmth of this home with the central heating. Wireless internet access, and an in-unit washer and dryer provide even more convenience.This spacious residence truly captures the essence of the Bay Area!
Numerous iconic California experiences can be accessed within close proximity of this property. Take a walk or bike ride to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (about 1/2 mile away), where you can spend hours admiring its array of fascinating sea life, and two passes to the aquarium are provided by the owner for your entertainment. Also within walking and biking distance is Cannery Row. Visit the eclectic shops and restaurants that line Cannery Row or enjoy a picnic on the breathtaking beaches. Make sure to stop by Ghiradelli's for some amazing ice cream sundaes! Hike or bike the beautiful ocean-side trails, and keep your eyes peeled for the seals and whales that are frequently spotted in the area. Take the 17-Mile drive through Pebble Beach for even more incredible scenery and world-class golf. Spend the day driving along Highway One, where you can stop at vineyards, pick up the best artichokes and strawberries at produce stands, and access incredible National Parks. Monterey Bay is the perfect escape - experience it all by staying at this outstanding vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include large bay windows with fantastic Monteray Bay views, spacious living area, full kitchen, and wireless internet access
- 2 Monterey Bay Aquarium passes provided for your use!
- Convenient location! Walking/biking distance to Cannery Row, Monterey Aquarium, beaches, and trails!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin-sized Bed
- A Pullout Couch in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- Rates include 10% tax.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 4 cars maximum due to street parking constraints
- Please note that the backyard slopes into a level barbeque area with views of the Pacific
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of neighbors and observe quiet hours after 10pm.
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Note that you will receive check-in details 15 days prior to arrival via email address
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
7 of us stayed at this beautiful place for 2 nights. The house has beautiful sweeping ocean views and the fireplace in the front room provides a great ambience at night. The owner leaves instructions around everything and even season passes to monterey aquarium for you to use while you stay there! Two of the four bedrooms have proper double beds. one of the remaining two has a bed that expands to accommodate 2 people at different levels and the last one has a single bed. Overall a great experience!
My family and I spent 4 great days at Tina's house in Monterey. Here are my 5 favorite things about the house!
5. The house is extremely clean. The cleanest vacation home I've seen!
4. It is stocked with everything you and your family will need. Bathroom supplies, kitchen supplies, beach towels, fire wood and more.
3. The view and location can't be beat. Sit at the window and look at the ocean or hop down the hill to Cannery Row. Adventure within minutes!
2. The house is roomy and easily sleeps 9. My favorite room is the trundle room and we loved all the skylights.
1. Tina!!! She is the nicest, most hospitable host you'll have. She cares about your experience and was readily available over text.
We celebrated my mom's 70th birthday at the house and it was perfect. Thank you for a memorable stay!
The house was nice. Old and a little funky but totally sufficient. The view is amazing and is close enough to everything. Apartment underneath should be noted
Some friends/colleagues and I stayed at Tina's home in Monterey for 3 nights before our company meetings in San Francisco. Her home was incredibly clean (I've stayed in many AirBNBs/VRBOs and this was the cleanliest property I've stayed in). Her instructions were clear, and she was responsive within minutes via text message. She allowed us to check-in early and even checked her house for my phone charger when I thought I had left it. Tina is very positive and made our stay very easy & comfortable. The location was perfect. We were able to walk to the Aquarium, drive to the 17 mile drive within minutes, and explore Carmel and Big Sur all within our 3 days. Plus the view from the kitchen/living room is just as incredible as it looks in the pictures! I highly recommend her home for family or friend getaways in Monterey!
Excellent stay in a very nice home with a lovely view of the ocean. There was more than enough room for all 8 of us. We plan on booking this home again next year.
The listing description is correct. 4 lovely bedrooms, 2 spacious baths. Nice back patio with BBQ. Laundry room if needed. Great kitchen.
If you have a person unable to do stairs to entrance you can enter by the back door.