Here is a room with Dream Princess style.
This studio apartment is well located in Tai Wai District with a theme decoration.
Room about 380 square feet. One double bed, a private toilet and a private bath room for use.
Homeowners Cathy knew a lot of girls have the experience to become a princess fantasy, every beauty princess like a mirror, so the room decorated in every detail to meet the needs of small princesses, low-key and gorgeous white background, embellished with silver mirror , jump tong tones mix together.
Feeling full of British fantasy space.
There are warm and retro princess bed, it's very beautiful and warm enough ! This is an ideal choice for traveling with girlfriends or lovers !
We also set up a Jacuzzi in the bathroom, so guests can soothe tired journey look, feel at home.
- LCD TV
- Air conditioner
- WiFi network cover the house
- We provide pocket WiFi egg rental service with charge HKD30 per day for outdoor user. Please let us know in advance if you're required so we could arrange it for you.
The house provides slippers,hairdryer,electric bottles and bath supplies.
Each apartment has its own toilet and 24 hours hot and cold water bath.
***You need to bring your own personal supplies like toothbrush, toothpaste and towels, etc.
Tai Wai district full of local feelings, sparsely populated, unlike the Yau Tsim Mong District so crowded urban areas, allowing travelers to experience the local community feelings.
From the airport to Hong Kong guests can take the airport bus E42 to Tai Wai railway station. About 8 minutes walk from Tai Wai Station, or at Tai Wai Station transfer minibus by four minutes, then will arrive our house.
And also, Tai Wai is easy to access to shopping malls and cultural attractions.
By train, it takes
only 4 minutes access to Shatin Station
only 3 minutes access to Kowloon Tong Station
only 3 minutes access to Che Kung Temple Station
only 9 minutes access to Mong Kok Station
only 23 minutes access to Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Lo Wu station to Tai Wai Station directly without transfer.
Besides, there are loads of buses available to the city.
House Rules: 1) Please be respectful of the apartment and treat it as your place.
2) Please turn off the light & AC before you are leaving the apartment or not using them.
3) Please do not smoke inside. Please smoke outside if you are a smoker.
4) Please keep the noise down.
5) Please do not damage anything in the apartment. Any damage caused to the apartment are payable by you or you will be subject to repair charges.
6) Please be responsible for your own belongings.
7) Please keep the place clean.
Thank you Hans and Ms Kitty Wong for the hospitality. It was a great stay. My travel dates were Mar 25 - Mar 30, 2014. Chanced upon Travelmob.sg and had my lodging booked last minute.
Process was a breeze. We paid $426 SGD for 5 nights including service fee. 1 night stay was $76 SGD. As you know, apartments and hotels are expensive in Hong Kong (HKG). Many apartments in HKG are pretty run down (sorry). We have searched Airbnb, agoda, hostelworld, you name it. This was the best deal.
Informed host and their crew that we will be arriving HKG at 5.45am and arranged our check-in to be done at approx 10am. Host was kind enough to arrange. Had no trouble with checking in at all. I also made special requests for 3 towels and a hairdryer. They were all provided for. I remembered Hans couldn't find a hairdryer but went to purchase and attended to me shortly. Thank you. I appreciate that.
I would like to highlight to the host's attention that you might be falsely advertised.
1) 'Airport Bus E42 can be reached at Tai Wai Station, (outside) Tai Wai Station interchange 4 (40-60) minutes'
2) 'That is just a few minutes to reach the railway station' It definitely took us more than 10 minutes for sure. You gave the impression that it was just a super short walk which in fact was more than that.
3) Within the unit can not smoke, but you can be on the balcony. For that we thought there was a balcony in the apartment. What they really mean was outside the door, along the roads.
Airport bus E42 indeed arrive at Tai Wai in the most convenient way. Trip fare was only 13.90 HKD. We really didn't know what to expect at all. We run our google maps, and followed the bus route on our mobile phones. We finally alighted at Tai Wai Railway Station. The bus stops just outside what looks like a bus interchange. The bus does not end just at Tai Wai so I would advise you to stay vigilant throughout the ride or there will be a high chance missing your stop.
Journey from HK airport to Tai Wai Railway Station took about 40 - 60 minutes. (the host did told us personally through Whatsapp that the ride would take 40 to 60 mins, but I have no idea why on the webs description it says 4 mins)
Bus route details for E42 here: http://www.kmb.hk/en/services/search.html?busno=E42#
I hope this helps.
The host expecting us was a male for some reason instead of Ms Kitty. We met at one of the exit in Tai Wai MTR station and was given a warm welcome. He drove us to the apartment and also...