|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
For all SYD/ BRISB listings, the minimum stay over X'mas/New Year's is 7 nights.
Rates displayed are the prices for stays of 21 nights.Higher rates apply for stays of less than 3 weeks and over peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY).
Exclusively situated in an iconic Norman Day designed building, this exceptionally well proportioned, sun-drenched 3BR apartment commands breathtaking panoramic bay views that encompass the St Kilda Pier, Marina and Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron to the west and south. Looking from the other corner of the apartment, the CBD skyline and the suburbs of Melbourne loom to the north and east.
The wonderfully inviting spaces of the generous living and dining room provide a sensational venue in which to relax against an ever-changing backdrop and magnificent sunsets. The bright well-equipped kitchen features Miele appliances and a casual dining area. The main bedroom with queen bed, en-suite and walk in robe enjoys spectacular views across St Kilda to the city skyline. A second large bedroom with 2 single beds and second bathroom are accompanied by a third bedroom, again with 2 single beds. The apartment also features ducted heating and cooling, video intercom, lift access and secure basement parking for 2 cars.
This property boasts premium bedding and linen, a state of the art HD television (including Foxtel Platinum package), contemporary furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen to ensure your stay is a memorable one, including of course our signature Nespresso coffee machine.
House Rules: -Credit card details will need to be provided upon arrival as security deposit.
-Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you authorise us to deduct from your credit card or otherwise recover from you, $300 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
-Each apartment comes with 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a remote for parking access. You agree to notify us immediately if you find there are not at least 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a parking remote. In the event, you return the apartment to us without the above, you agree to pay $300 to cover key / parking remote replacement.
-Unless an early check-in is arranged, check-in is from 2pm. Note, we make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 2pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
-Our phones are turned off after 9pm. If you think you may be arriving after 9pm, you must notify us of this in advance so we know to keep our afterhours phone on. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 9pm.
-Unless a late checkout is arranged, check-out is before 10am.
-Our Call Centre operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. In addition, we are contactable for emergencies on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 9pm and on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. We are not contactable between 9pm to 9am each day.
-You are not permitted to cook in the apartment any dish likely to leave a long lasting odour in the apartment. This is for the benefit of future tenants. You agree that if you do we are entitled to, and will, charge you an amount of $300 to cover the cost we will incur in having the apartment deodorised.
-As we do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you proir to your check-in time or after you check-out.
-You authorise us to recover from you any loss we incur as a consequence of damage caused by you or your guests to the apartment or the furnishings in it. If you have provided credit card dails to us, you authorise us to deduct up to $1,000 from your credit card for this purpose.
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,500 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $6,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $6,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
We had a great stay at this apartment. The views are amazing. Everything you could want was there. The apartment was very spacious and clean.
My only adverse comment would be that it needs to have a better pan to cook in, and because it was cold, the windows did let in a bit of the coldness. They need to have instructions on how to use the central heating.