|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The property consists of the main 3 bedroom house, and a 2 bedroom garden villa. In the main house, the master suite overlooks the 15 meter pool, with super-king size bed, ensuite with double vanities, extensive built-in-robes, and adjoining study/office which can be an additional child's bedroom (via your portable cot) if desired. All other bedrooms have king beds and the garden suite also has two singles in the second bedroom. All have built in robes and their own bathrooms. TV including cable/satellite is available 4 of the bedrooms, in addition to the 3D TV in the main lounge. Wireless internet is available in both the main house and the garden villa.
You will enjoy a free flowing floor plan with polished boards, and large foldback glass doors to the pool and garden areas. The large living area features comfortable lounges, TV, DVD and stereo, and flows through to the kitchen and dining area, which seats eight comfortably. The black granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and large pantry/storage will encourage any novice to want to cook up a storm. You will also find a maid room (set up as an office) with ensuite off the kitchen, combined with a fully equipped laundry.
The impressive garden allows for soaking up the sun while enjoying outdoor dining in the sala, and a heated spa pool. Parking is with ease - either leave your vehicle in the driveway or pull straight into the carport and access the main house from there.
This fully inclusive home also offers air conditioning and security entrance with intercom.
PRICING & MINIMUM STAYS
Everything is included! Wireless internet, parking, utilities, lovely linen, towels and daily maid service. You'll love our welcome pack with lots of household consumables to get you started and some treats to spoil you.
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year plus we sometimes have specials as well.
NB: Minimum stay with us is 7 nights for high and low seasons, and 14 nights for peak season. Of course we accept any bookings longer than that if the property is available!
We look forward to making your stay a memorable one.
House Rules: 1.The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. If pets are entering the property or staying at the property (only allowable for pet friendly properties), this must be disclosed at the time of booking, otherwise we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund. In that case we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternative accommodation. All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your invoice and there is a surcharge per clean for pet guests. This surcharge covers a small amount of additional cleaning time that may be required for a pet stay. If extensive additional cleaning is required, this will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). The general house rules for pet guests are to not allow them inside and to clean up after them before leaving the property. Guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning if required. Additionally, the number of pet guests must be disclosed clearly at the time of booking and will also be noted on your invoice.
3. All pets are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times. Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house, on decks, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended. If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day. If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
4. The property is non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or friend's of guests smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
5. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
6. As this property is a part of a residential complex, guest are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
7. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu, and between 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat.
8. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
9. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
10. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
Check In and Check Out
11. Check In and Check Out procedures will be detailed in the Property Information package forwarded to you following payment of deposit. Whilst we are more than happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at the time. Failure to adhere to those procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
12. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended as individual use presentations (examples include laundry powder, dishwashing liquid, toiletries provided in dispensers etc).
13. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security) if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
14. Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Properties may also include interim cleaning services for stays of longer than a week. This will be detailed in your pre arrival information. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning. This will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security).
15. Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar periods) of any of these utilities may be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
16. A phone is usually provided for local telephone calls and is included in the rate.
17. Neither the property manager nor the owners of the property are liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept for 6 weeks before discarding. It is the guest's responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property.
18. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly.
19. The place of law is Thailand and the courts of Thailand have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Your occupation of the property may be terminated without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
21. The property manager enters into this agreement on behalf of the owner of the property and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
22. The property manager is an accommodation booking service and is not a real estate broker, agent or rental company. Whilst all measures are taken to avoid any property being misrepresented by the property owner, At Your Service is in no way liable for any advertising misrepresentations as property owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.
23. Neither the property manager nor the owner of the property can be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the property manager and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
24. Neither the property manager nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.