|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Soho KL, located :
- 8mins walk to KL twin Tower/ KL Convention & KLCC station Subway
- 8mins walk to Pavilion
-10-15 mins walk to Bukit Bintang / Jln Alor
- Free buses at a station 3mins away walking distance go Pavilion & Bukit Bintang
- KLCC LRT station is 10mins walking distance
Apartment fully furnished :
(2 bedroom, 1 study room & 2 bathroom which 1 with bath tub)
- 2 Queen Bed
- 2 Sofa Bed
- Kitchen with induction stove & Hood
- Builded in Mircowave
- Premium coffee Machine
- TV with Astro Channel
- High Speed Internet -
- DVD Player
Apartment Facilities :
- Swimming Pool
- Gym ( Under construction)
- Steam room & Sauna
- Cleaning 3 days once for 5 day stayed or more. Towel changing every cleaning
- Shampoo & Shower gel
- 2 Bottles 1.5 litre drinking water
House Rules: Guests with great track record are welcome to book our apartment
~ No Smoking
~ No Pets
~ No eating Durian & Mangosteen in our apartment
~ Garbage disposal on daily basis
~ No Parties
~ Vomit at fabrics furnitures will subject compensation.
* We forfeited full deposit for any of the above
Warnin!! Do not use homeaway or travelmob or book this property or deal with Jenn if you value your money. If you have a dispute with the host, neither travelmob nor homeway will or can help you as stated in their fine print as they are only mediators. At the end if the day you can be at the mercy of the host in foreign country with no consumer protection as i had to find out the hard way. The positive thing I would say about this booking is that the location is great and the view of the 3 bedroom apartment is amazing. Jenn's team was accomidating on my last day to hold my baggage for 4 hours post check out. With that being said we had an awful experience due to the following:
1. The water in the showers was cold for 3 out of the 4 weeks we stayed there.
2. The building is not air conditioned oustide the apartment.
3. We got stuck in the elevator three times and one of those times it was half an hour at 3 am in the morning as the technician was called.
4. As I made the booking for a month for a small family reunion. My family was threatened to be kicked out with out a suffcient notice. My family arrived 2 weeks ahead of me and less than a week into the booking I received an email from Jenn at 11 pm advising that she would like to terminate the booking as of the morning of the next day because she received a false accusation from her cleaning staff that "we cook too much". Cooking is not a crime and the purpose of the kitchen is cooking but as family was on vacation we didn't actually cook alot ate out alot. We respected the apartment and the rules but at no point was there a cooking rule disclosed. We broke no rule and she expected me to move my family into a new location as of the morning of the next day. I tired calling Jenn to get clarity but she was unreachable via phone. Due to the nature of the time, I reached out to travelmob & homeaway for assistance and this was the response I received 6 days later "We are not involved in the rental transaction or management of a property; therefore, we are not able to mediate disputes between owners and travelers. However, our Trust & Security team closely monitors accounts that have had a complaint filed against them." If you pay 300 dollars service charge you'd expect a better service. Jenn did apologize at the end of the dispute but the damage wad already done. She did not personally invistsigat the claim before she sent the email to request the termination close to midnight. I would not recommend this...
This apartment is good the location is perfect. The staff is helpful and friendly. It is highly recommended