Here is a room with Man of Steel style.
This studio apartment is well located in Tai Wai District with a theme decoration.
Room about 380 square feet. One double bed, a private bath room with toilet for use.
This means that the design of the room with hard in soft of meaning.
House owner Ricky is a movie lover, he bring his favorite film elements into the house, the house in black and white silver tones, and with some Cyber style furniture, the impression of being in a space capsule atmosphere, in order to keep the house not too tough and cold, they placed some warm flavor of knick-knacks, such as homemade message boards, fun cushion, small-planting, electronic clocks, books magazines, etc., to add warmth to the house, like Tough and Tender , ha!
The highlight of the house, Ricky placed his favorite model Iron Man in the house, very cool (We have Iron Man protect the house, is very security, haha)
The bathroom has a buried wall shower, double shower head shower column; So you have a different feeling!
You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
What a cool room!
- LCD TV
- Air conditioner
- WiFi network cover the house
- We provide pocket WiFi egg rental service with charge HKD30 per day for outdoor user. Please let us know in advance if you're required so we could arrange it for you.
The house provides slippers,hairdryer,electric bottles and bath supplies.
Each apartment has its own toilet and 24 hours hot and cold water bath.
***You need to bring your own personal supplies like toothbrush, toothpaste and towels, etc.
Tai Wai district full of local feelings, sparsely populated, unlike the Yau Tsim Mong District so crowded urban areas, allowing travelers to experience the local community feelings.
From the airport to Hong Kong guests can take the airport bus E42 to Tai Wai railway station. About 8 minutes walk from Tai Wai Station, or at Tai Wai Station transfer minibus by four minutes, then will arrive our house.
And also, Tai Wai is easy to access to shopping malls and cultural attractions.
By train, it takes
only 4 minutes access to Shatin Station
only 3 minutes access to Kowloon Tong Station
only 3 minutes access to Che Kung Temple Station
only 9 minutes access to Mong Kok Station
only 23 minutes access to Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Lo Wu station to Tai Wai Station directly without transfer.
Besides, there are loads of buses available to the city.
House Rules: 1) Please be respectful of the apartment and treat it as your place.
2) Please turn off the light & AC before you are leaving the apartment or not using them.
3) Please do not smoke inside. Please smoke outside if you are a smoker.
4) Please keep the noise down.
5) Please do not damage anything in the apartment. Any damage caused to the apartment are payable by you or you will be subject to repair charges.
6) Please be responsible for your own belongings.
7) Please keep the place clean.