|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
+Please send host a message to confirm the availability and rates before making a booking request on HomeAway.
This 1 bedroom apartment in Phuket on the top floor of a modern condominium resort is located on a quiet hillside at Kamala Beach and is surrounded by a stunning tropical forest.
The condominium provides common swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis & squash courts, sauna, and a small restaurant.
The apartment has been designed to give a cosy feel throughout. The unit has a full walk around balcony running from the living area to the master bedroom with view mountain views.
The kitchen has been finished in an elegant white terrazzo and comes with a built-in breakfast bar.
The Master bedroom is the feature of the unit with full sliding windows that completely open up for a sensual living experience.
The living area includes a large flat screen TV and has internet access on demand.
The apartment is perfect for those looking to either reside long term or use as a great holiday getaway apartment with its calming sounds of nature.
The residence is located up a steep hill at the back of Kamala village to allow for a quiet stay away from any traffic. The residence is approximately 3-5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk (1.5km) to the main shops / beach. A shuttle bus is provided at reception or the option for bike / car hire is also available.
Please Note: Utilities (Electric, Water, Internet) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
House Rules: 1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Internet) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.