|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
When you come to visit CEBU, an amazingly gorgeous vacation paradise, my ocean-front condo is the perfect place to stay. It is truly ideal for that quick TROPICAL GETAWAY. Newly Rented 1 Bedroom unit located on the Ocean Side of Punta Engano, located in best location of CEBU. Situated inside Movenpick Resort, surrounded with lush tropical landscape and with direct beach access only for guest of the hotel and yourself. No long walks to the ocean for you, because you my dear friend, deserve better when you are on vacation. It has its own pool and the famous IBIZA BAR just right at your doorstep. Your Movenpick vacation condo is just a few steps away from restaurants like Guiseppe's, Ola Espana and Abacca. All renowned locally for their cuisine that doesn't hurt the pocket.
This gorgeous, relaxing getaway comes with all the amenities, one-bedroom condominium features new furnishings, flat screen TV, gated and secured parking for one vehicle, elevator, and sleeping accommodations for a maximum of three to four.
* Direct Private Beach Access
* Swimming Pool
* Brand-new kitchen
* Flat screen TV
* Air conditioning
* Completely furnished... New linens, towels, everything...
* Queen-size bed and a Single Bed that converts into a Day Bed
* The most comfortable couches you've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.
* Full baths
* Microwave, blender, blow-dryer, a fully stocked Kitchen.
House Rules: 1. Absolutely no smoking inside the unit.
2. Due to privacy and security concerns, building facilities are for registered guests only (as recorded on -------). Visitors of guests must register with the front desk at the lobby and are allowed access to the hotel's pool and beach facilities only after payment of USD $ 8.00 per person registered.
3. Please respect neighbors on the floor.
a. No loud music and boisterous parties are allowed. There are plenty of bars, restaurants within walking distance should you wish to continue your party late at night or early morning. :-)
4. Please respect building rules.
a. Please park your vehicle in the designated parking slot.
5. Damages to or of loss of property will be charged against your Security Deposit.
6. Help reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Please switch off airconditioners when leaving the unit.
7. For security concerns, Building Management requires that we submit a copy of our guests' government issued IDs (I.E. Passport or Driver's License). We will require this at least three days prior to arrival.
8. A maximum of Five (5) guests are allowed at any given time during the day at the Unit. Any Guests who would be staying overnight who wasn't registered with the host would be charged accordingly.
Great condo clean fully equipped and in a great position. Elmer is very helpful I will definitely stay there again
Excellent in everything , need to add an iron and an iron board
We enjoyed every part of it, we could see how much care host has put in to this place to provide excellence experience.
The view.... We were blessed with kind weather during our stay, and the beautiful and calming view from the lounge and master bedroom have tipped our happiness every morning as we celebrate and thanking god for the beautiful weather.
This place had everything here, luxury yet comfortable furniture, clean manchester - and I can't not mention the towels!! They were the best! After showering off exiting yet exhausting day from all the activities and Cebu's sun, the cozy and soft towels served us very well ;) make me wanna change all my towels when I go back home ;) - and other little bits as pieces like the kitchenware and food the host has left for us (it served our first day breakfast. thanks to elmer, we would've been starved otherwise), cleaning products etcetera..
From the very first day, we called this place 'Home'. Not hotel or accommodation but the word 'Home' suit this place the most as it has served, comforted and accommodated us as well as our own home back home.
We ended up didn't had time to use the hotel facility, but still both resort and apartment staffs were at their excellence. They were helpful and generous at any time of the day, regardless of where we are staying.