The apartment unit is on the 30th floor of Soho Central Private Residences, the first development in the 24 hectare Greenfield District in Mandaluyong City.
The 45 square meter corner flat has 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, kitchen, living & dining area. Fully furnished, hot & cold water, with complete linens & kitchen wares.
Private outdoor swimming pool & gym on the 4th floor, laundry service on the 40th floor, banks & 7-eleven & salon on the 1st floor.
Very accessible to neighboring cities: Pasig, Quezon City, Makati. Walking distance to Shangri-la Mall & Megamall where you can find all your shopping & entertainment needs ( groceries, hardware, food, theatre, etc). 30-40 minutes to the airports ( NAIA 1,2 & 3). Easy access to public transportation via footbridge to EDSA & MRT station. Nice serene landscaped Greenfield Central Park and indoor or al fresco dining on different choices of cafes & restaurants just outside the building.
House Rules: These rules and regulations have been adopted to secure your comfort and safety, while maintaining a quality living environment.
1) Full payment upon check-in date. Please secure Authorization of length stay from unit owner. (Another Authorization letter will be given upon check-out).
2) Tenants shall perform no redecoration, maintenance repairs or replace equipment without the written approval of the unit owner.
3) Profane, obscene or loud language is absolutely prohibited on the Premises. Tenant obligates himself and those under him, not to do or permit to be done anything that will annoy, harass, embarrass, discommode or inconvenience any of the other tenants or occupants in adjoining premises.
4) The use of musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos and tape recordings shall not be operated so as to harass, annoy or inconvenience any other tenant. Quiet hours between 11:00 o'clock PM until 8:00 o'clock AM will be enforced.
5) Tenants shall have no dogs, cats, or other animals on the premises
6) No person shall play, sit on the railing of the unit outdoor balcony.
7) Tenants shall be responsible for damage done on the unit.
8) Tenants shall not throw or sweep any items or debris from any window or door.
9) No barbecues or open fires are permitted inside or in the balcony.
10) The rented premises shall be used and occupied only as a private residence and no business of any kind shall be conducted from them.
11) ONLY OCCUPANTS LISTED ON THE APPLICATION FOR TENANCY AND LEASE SHALL OCCUPY THE APARTMENT. ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS SHALL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT.
12) Tenant shall not store any combustible, flammable or explosive substance on or about the premises.
13) Tenant shall not make any changes in electrical wiring nor overload the electrical systems nor run any exposed wires for electrical appliances or fixtures in violation of the building code or any ordinance where said premise is located.
14) No additional or replacement locks of any type will be installed on any door .
15) No garbage or other refuse shall be stored on the premises for extended periods of time. All garbage and refuse shall be disposed daily and be placed on the Fire Exit stairs (Shaw Blvd Wing)
16) No table cloth, dust cloth, towels, curtains, rugs/carpets or articles of clothing shall be hung or shaken from any window, door or balcony.
17) The following items shall not be considered as natural wear and tear to the premises, but shall be considered as damage to the premises and subsequently the cost of repair will be deducted from any security deposit.
A. Holes in walls and woodwork.
B. Careless care of paint in the apartment.
C. Spray painting or marking on interior/exterior walls.
D. Damage to utility pipes, wiring, plumbing, light fixtures, or any other fixture or appurtenances, walls floors or ceilings.
E. Water damage caused by overflow of kitchen/bathroom sinks, bathtub, wash machine or by failure to close windows or doors during inclement weather, thereby exposing interior of apartment to elements.
F. Broken windows/glass: windows, storm windows, storm doors, etc...
G. Failure of tenant to leave apartment and appliances clean upon termination of this lease/rental agreement.
18) INVOLVEMENT IN ANY ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY WILL BE AUTOMATIC GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
19) Tenant shall keep the window glass clean at all times and shall not cover any window in any manner which, in the opinion of unit owner, detracts from the appearance of the apartment building. Tenants shall observe all rules and regulations, which may be hereafter set forth by the unit owner in reference to the use of the premises leased/rented here, in addition to these rules and regulations set forth herein. Unit owner reserves the right, at their sole option, to amend or revoke any of these rules or regulations, in and all such amendments, revocations, or new rules and regulations shall become a part of this lease/rental agreement as of their effective date. Violation of these rules or regulations, or any part of them, by the tenant will be just cause for the unit owner to invoke the remedies enumerated in the lease/rental agreement in regards to these rules and regulations or to declare a forfeiture of the lease/rental agreement as in any case of forfeiture. Any notice as to amending or revoking any of these rules or regulations in whole or in part, or to adopt new ones, shall be effective upon notice of same being sent to the tenant by the unit owner in the form as set forth in this lease/rental agreement for serving of notices by unit owner on tenant, or some may in addition thereto, become effective, upon the date same are posted at or near the place set up for the mail boxes in the apartment building in which the demised premises are a part.
20) If for any reason you get locked out of your apartment or house and a property manager has to open the house, there will be a $50.00 charge during regular business hours and $100.00 for after hours and weekends. If you request a complete lock change, the fee is $25.00 per lock and $35.00 an hour for labor. After hours, charges will double.